User Profile Page

I'm still working on mine, not very exciting yet...

Ooh, pretty picture. Is that you?

Thank you!

It is Rodney & me. A friend of mine is building her portfolio as a pro photographer, so we got a beach shoot for free <_<

Nice... :(

Edited by Ambrosia

We just created profiles for our boys (ages 8 and 10) last week. We've only started backlogging their finds, have a ways to go. It will probably take a few weeks. Anyway, here are their profile pages, written by them and using the photos of their choice as well:

Julian (Warrior Bear Paugh)

Ryder (Smooth Ryder Bear Paugh)

But one of my favorites is a local cacher's. Check out Geo Jesus

My favorite part is where he lists his hobbies.

I look at people's profiles all the time! :D

But maybe that's because I'm a stalker. :D:D

Yeah but some of us like to be stalked. :D

Ever watch a stalker stalker watch a stalker stalk? :(:D

*You like to watch, don't you?* :D

:D

Ambrosia, you are not being fair <_<

Wot? :D I'm sweet and innocent. :D:D

I like a good profile page. You can click my name - critique welcome!

That was a good idea to have a link to making a map like yours. I need to do that, as I've been getting a lot of emails lately asking about that. :rolleyes::)

I was just going to ask where you got your map! I like my profile, it's pretty plain at the moment, but I haven't been caching long so it should shape up! :anibad:

I like a good profile page. You can click my name - critique welcome!

That was a good idea to have a link to making a map like yours. I need to do that, as I've been getting a lot of emails lately asking about that. :rolleyes::)

I was just going to ask where you got your map! I like my profile, it's pretty plain at the moment, but I haven't been caching long so it should shape up! :anibad:

Well, this is the thread that I always point people to. :blink:

Our is still relatively generic. We are still working on creating an animated map with Q*Bert hopping around from state to state to color them in and show where we have cached. Maybe I should add in some snakes too - not sure what they would represent but they would be fun to add in. Besides, this is already a record year for the number of snakes I have run into while maintaining our caches.

We just created profiles for our boys (ages 8 and 10) last week. We've only started backlogging their finds, have a ways to go. It will probably take a few weeks. Anyway, here are their profile pages, written by them and using the photos of their choice as well:

Julian (Warrior Bear Paugh)

Ryder (Smooth Ryder Bear Paugh)

But one of my favorites is a local cacher's. Check out Geo Jesus

My favorite part is where he lists his hobbies.

GeoJesus's profile is even funnier than it used to be with more graphics now. That's all I have to say about that.