Save Without Submitting

Quite by accident I just discovered this button. It seems that it is a great tool that allows me to add a Waymark now and save it if I need to get the coords or pics later. Create the Waymark on a rainy day and submit it later on a good picture taking day, but.........it looks to me that the only way to find these saved Waymarks is they have the asterisk afer them in My Waymarks. They are going to get lost there if I have a lot of Waymarks. Am I missing something? Is there a place to see saved Waymarks? Help.

Mike

You can name your Waymarks anything you like during that process, since you aren't submitting it yet.

So you could name it "ZZZ - McDonald's on the Moon" or "ZZZ - Mickey Mouse Statue" or whatever

This way, all of the "sleeper waymarks" are saved at the end of your Waymark list. When you have it completed to the way you like, edit the name to the real one you want (or remove the ZZZ part) and submit it.

Using the MY PAGE>MY WAYMARKS sorts all of your entries alphabetically regardless of category and all of the entries show up (pending and approved). But if you know the category of an 'incomplete' Waymark, simply use the MY PAGE and click on the NUMBER beside the category it is in. Clicking on the category takes you to the category, clicking the number takes you to just your entries (however... unapproved listing do not show in this list).

:anitongue: The Blue Quasar

Edited by The Blue Quasar

You can name your Waymarks anything you like during that process, since you aren't submitting it yet.

So you could name it "ZZZ

This way, all of the "sleeper waymarks" are saved at the end of your Waymark list. When you have it completed to the way you like, edit the name to the real one you want (or remove the ZZZ part) and submit it.

:rolleyes: The Blue Quasar

Gee... "Blue" now everyone in the world will know our little secret. :ph34r:

BTW: The date you started the "Waymark" page will be the date listed, when you finally submit it, even 6 month from now. :anitongue:

yes, i have been asking for methods to manipulate 'my waymarks' for these purposes for some time. having over 40 pages of 'my marks' makes finding the one that needs attention difficult to locate, also, it hinders monitoring my submitions awaiting approval (i have submitted a 'devilish location' months ago, and sent the group mails several times, but the mark still sits in the que).

i am sure that TPTB are developing functions for 'my waymarks'