Malaysia Geocachers

turbosnail

Hi, i am the very new geocacher, i hve found my first cache only today! Very happy that something like this you all do, thank you very much! I am from Slovakia, live in KL. lokking forward to next adventure! Good luck to everyone.

Welcome aboard! if you have the time, you can go up north to Penang and Cameron Highland or to the south, at Malacca. There are quite number of caches hidden there :D

No I don't, but I occasionally have friends come to Malaysia from the U.S.A. so if you want to have one hand-carried over (and then sent to you via post from within Malaysia), send me an email. It might take a while to get to you, depending on when my next "courier" comes over. But it would work eventually.

How much would one cost? Are you still in KK? Maybe we can organise an Event Cache

No I don't, but I occasionally have friends come to Malaysia from the U.S.A. so if you want to have one hand-carried over (and then sent to you via post from within Malaysia), send me an email. It might take a while to get to you, depending on when my next "courier" comes over. But it would work eventually.

I am interested to get a couple. Hope I can get Nature/Wildlife/Environment related Geocoin.

Hi, we are a couple of geocachers from France. We're organizing a small event on the East Coast for the International Geocaching Day to help promote geocaching on Pantai Timur. The event page is there.

As said in the description, it will be a very simple get together but it would be nice to meet geocachers there, locals and otherwise...

Geocachingly,

Gamboy

Hello there,

My name is Terence and I am a writer with the online magazine Poskod.my. I am doing an article about geocaching in Malaysia, and would love to speak to any active Malaysian geocachers. Is anyone interested in contributing? I would love to hear about your experiences, the local scene, and so forth.

Thanks

Terence Toh

Hi,

Has anybody here experience in caching in Alor Setar? I'll be there next week, and the very few caches in the area seem not to have been found for a long, long time.

I mailed "DarkEnergy", CO of most of them, but got no answer either.

Looking forward to your feedback

Regards from Belgium

Hi All,

I'm new to geocaching. I'm a Malaysian and I'm happy to know about geocaching. Hope we can get many people interested in finding cache. Probably an event would do good too.. :)

Finding is one thing. Setting a cache is another problem, especially if you get a pain in the arse Reviewer.

Hello from 2017, i'm new in geocache...hope to plant a new cache near my location but i guess its a pain waiting for a reviewers tp publish it...so sad :(

Patience Young Jedi.

And it is good form to spend some months finding other's caches to get a feel

for the game and what constitutes a good hide (or a bad one).