"an"

I personally gaurantee,even though the Treasure named: "AN" lays in plain sight ,right on the world's surface,You may find it,but never lay a hand upon it to possess it except as "AN" abstract concept.

All the more a treasure for your descendants when it can physically be approached,in less than a generations time.It's much too hot to handle now,but it will easily 'Handle' You.

How's about a deal, Ashalar - either introduce something at least vaguely related to geocaching into your thread (you know, something about hiding things on the planet Earth where carbon-based lifeforms with GPSrs can try to find them), or head back to one of the other boards where "Face On Mars" stuff is actually, you know, sort of ON TOPIC. :D

For instance, might I suggest simply returning to one of the threads you've participated in on:

SciForums

...or....

Anomalies.net

...or...

Bad Astronomy and Universe Today

...or...

Cyburbia.org

...or...

Ye gods, how many forums have you posted this stuff to?!?!? :lol:

mars_munin.jpg

The hunt is on:

Release the Brussel Sprouts!!!!

Hello from your usually friendly forum moderator,

If this thread is related to geocaching, I am asking the OP to clarify how. But if it's part of some elaborate puzzle cache that's being unveiled, or something else cool, sending me a forum PM or an e-mail would be a fine alternative to posting the explanation in here.

Thanks!

This is why I stay away from most puzzle caches :D

Know what...I'm most puzzled by little blue guys that play sax. Do they REALLY make saxaphones so small? :lol:

I don't know who told you Smurfs were small, but let's just say you've been misinformed :lol:

3 apples high...right?

Know what...I'm most puzzled by little blue guys that play sax. Do they REALLY make saxaphones so small? :lol:

I don't know who told you Smurfs were small, but let's just say you've been misinformed :lol:

3 apples high...right?

Is that with or without kilt? :lol:

According to this snippit I found they do!

Clinton's tiniest sax: In 2000, the Cornell NanoScale Science and Technology Facility gave President Bill Clinton the world's smallest saxophone. It was a silicon chip on which 287,900 tiny carved images of a saxophone form a somewhat larger image of Clinton playing his sax. The chip is embedded in a lucite paperweight that is now in the Clinton presidential library. Each tiny saxophone image is about the size of a red blood cell. Carved onto a chip made of blue silicon nitride, the images form the pixels of an image based on a photo of Clinton taken at his 1993 inaugural ball in Arkansas.
This is why I stay away from most puzzle caches :lol:

Know what...I'm most puzzled by little blue guys that play sax. Do they REALLY make saxaphones so small? :D

I don't know who told you Smurfs were small, but let's just say you've been misinformed :D

3 apples high...right?

With a towel :lol::P

Clinton's tiniest sax: In 2000, the Cornell NanoScale Science and Technology Facility gave President Bill Clinton the world's smallest saxophone. It was a silicon chip on which 287,900 tiny carved images of a saxophone form a somewhat larger image of Clinton playing his sax. The chip is embedded in a lucite paperweight that is now in the Clinton presidential library. Each tiny saxophone image is about the size of a red blood cell. Carved onto a chip made of blue silicon nitride, the images form the pixels of an image based on a photo of Clinton taken at his 1993 inaugural ball in Arkansas.

Small, but can you play those? :lol:

How's about a deal, Ashalar - either introduce something at least vaguely related to geocaching into your thread (you know, something about hiding things on the planet Earth where carbon-based lifeforms with GPSrs can try to find them), or head back to one of the other boards where "Face On Mars" stuff is actually, you know, sort of ON TOPIC. :lol:

For instance, might I suggest simply returning to one of the threads you've participated in on:

SciForums

...or....

Anomalies.net

...or...

Bad Astronomy and Universe Today

...or...

Cyburbia.org

...or...

Ye gods, how many forums have you posted this stuff to?!?!? :lol:

mars_munin.jpg

The hunt is on:

Release the Brussel Sprouts!!!!

Munin! (How ya doin? :D ) When did you release your Brussel Sprout cache?!? I didn't see it pop up today! :D:lol::P

Know what...I'm most puzzled by little blue guys that play sax. Do they REALLY make saxaphones so small? :P

I don't know who told you Smurfs were small, but let's just say you've been misinformed :D

3 apples high...right?

With a towel :P:D

Is that the towel that's scheduled for Maine in 2008? :lol:

Know what...I'm most puzzled by little blue guys that play sax. Do they REALLY make saxaphones so small? :P

3 apples high...right?

Is that the towel that's scheduled for Maine in 2008? :D

By 2008 there will be so many holes in the towel.....I want to say.......nope I wont :lol:

Small, but can you play those? :lol:

Well I bet it sounds about as good as a short blue guy playing a plastic one.

3 apples high...right?

Is that the towel that's scheduled for Maine in 2008? :D

By 2008 there will be so many holes in the towel.....I want to say.......nope I wont :D

You are correct. This picture ...

squareelab.gif

...does look like a towel with lots of holes in it. Imagine that. Why would you post a picture of something like that? :D

Munin! (How ya doin? :P ) When did you release your Brussel Sprout cache?!? I didn't see it pop up today! :D:lol::lol:

Cheers, Goldfinch! Ran into a problem with the Brussel Sprout cache - seems I ran a-fowl of that pesky "no cache in food" guideline... :lol:

Munin! (How ya doin? :D ) When did you release your Brussel Sprout cache?!? I didn't see it pop up today! :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers, Goldfinch! Ran into a problem with the Brussel Sprout cache - seems I ran a-fowl of that pesky "no cache in food" guideline... :D

Next time try broccoliflower. I don't think it really is a food. :P