Resigning As "leader"

I resigned as the "Leader" of my "Scenic Roadside Look-Outs" Category about a week ago. Tried to move an "Officer" up to become the new leader without success as there was no box for relocation of this officer.

Resigned twice more after that without being removed from the page and the next "Officer" taking my place. As of to-day I am still the leader.

WHY????

I am reposting this again as I never managed to change ranks of this group either even after trying to remove them all and re-asigning them.

So the main question is why am I still able to change the "Category" after resigning???

Diplomacy FTL. By changing everyone's rank order to 1 you effectively made everyone the Leader. In a society where everyone is in charge... is anyone? While you're mulling that over I'll have Sean sort out the ranks and later we'll get in the db to disallow this from happening in the future.

Hey Jake!

Tell you what I'm gonna do... partially as a test, and partially because you were the one that originally wanted to be the Leader of it but you already had five categories.

I'm gonna promote you to the highest level I can in the "Monarchs" category, and step down. I've done this before for "Murals" which allowed Henki to take over.

Let's see if it works this time.

:laughing: The Blue Quasar

Well, that didn't work out right at all.

I was able to resign, but instead of Jake39 being promoted (he was ranked as Officer 1 (aka ADVISOR), everyone else was Officer 2 (aka King or Queen)), it promoted The Leprechauns

How it decided to make Lep the Leader is beyond me since there are 3 other Kings/Queens, all of equal rank.

Maybe it has something to do with you leading 5 Groups/Categories already...

But one thing is for sure, I was dropped as Leader... so that worked.

Hey Jake!

Tell you what I'm gonna do... partially as a test, and partially because you were the one that originally wanted to be the Leader of it but you already had five categories.

I'm gonna promote you to the highest level I can in the "Monarchs" category, and step down. I've done this before for "Murals" which allowed Henki to take over.

Let's see if it works this time.

Sorry "Blue" I have another iron "Category" in the fire and need the room to promote it. :o

I have sent an email to both OpinioNate and The Leprechauns asking them to send the Leader role back to me.

It wouldn't be fair for The Leprechauns to get stuck with this category without them asking to take it. This was not my intention, and since The Leprechauns already had four categories, this would take away their last slot.

So, I am hoping to take this category back, which would be the most fair decision in my opinion.

Right now I am leading four groups/categories... so this would bring me back to five.