Do Stores Sell The Tbs, And Coins And Such?

There is a link on the Shop Groundspeak site to its authorized partners. There is one here in the Pittsburgh area where we live. However, I discourage you from patronizing that place of business, for selfish reasons. The geocacher who runs that operation got stumped on one of my multicaches, and wrongly blamed me for poor maintenance of my cache. In retaliation, he held my daughter's travel bug hostage for 15 months. I worked through a friend of his to get the TB back into circulation. I found it ironic that the same fellow who will make a buck to sell you a travel bug would then kidnap it. It sure soured my daughter on travel bugs.

There is a link on the Shop Groundspeak site to its authorized partners. There is one here in the Pittsburgh area where we live. However, I discourage you from patronizing that place of business, for selfish reasons. The geocacher who runs that operation got stumped on one of my multicaches, and wrongly blamed me for poor maintenance of my cache. In retaliation, he held my daughter's travel bug hostage for 15 months. I worked through a friend of his to get the TB back into circulation. I found it ironic that the same fellow who will make a buck to sell you a travel bug would then kidnap it. It sure soured my daughter on travel bugs.

I had heard of place in bridgeville, but couldn't find it.

We're traveling to Phila area in 2 weeks and I can shop there or anywhere on the way so as not to patronize the badguys, so to speak.

What's the link to the partners? I've looked and can't find it. perhaps if i turn on the GPS that'll help? :laughing: