Can I Change My User Id?

Clyde1140

WARNING!!!

When you set up your user name, it will have to stay that way. The only way it can be changed is to create a whole new account and transfer everything you own to the new account and relog all of your finds. So choose your name wisely.

That's why I chose something simple - like my last name. Not likely to change.

Edited by Markwell

Some members have not reacted positively to the recent lockdown of usernames:

B) 2006-05-18 by Tourette Sector C (293 found)

Barkie and I tried to change one word in our team name to more accurately reflect the way things usually go for us while caching &$)#@!!!. Groundspeak refused to change our name...LAME, so I have to post all 284 of our team finds again to a new account. Sorry to all of you that have to read these posts that allow us to get around the GeoBureaucracy. TFTC

:laughing:

Some members have not reacted positively to the recent lockdown of usernames:

B) 2006-05-18 by Tourette Sector C (293 found)

Barkie and I tried to change one word in our team name to more accurately reflect the way things usually go for us while caching &$)#@!!!. Groundspeak refused to change our name...LAME, so I have to post all 284 of our team finds again to a new account. Sorry to all of you that have to read these posts that allow us to get around the GeoBureaucracy. TFTC

:laughing:

B) If they're going to cut and paste, why wouldn't they just open old and new in different tabs and copy that way??