I'll Be Back?

Have we actually returned? :)

I think we have all found some great spots since participating in geocaching, and we probably put in the logs, "Ideal place for a picnic, will come back withe the family"

So where have you been so impressed with, you have returned?

I have done two spots that I return to on quite a regular basis, one is the Isle of Lundy and the other is called Shipley Bridge on the edge of Dartmoor. Both for their beauty and tranquility. B)

I went back to Yarningdale Common with my wife and Beth the dog. It was such a good place for off lead dogs, lots of space. On the way back to the car Beth ran into a horse, was startled and made a lot of noise. The very capable rider was calm but understandably rather annoyed. We retreated tails between legs. I'll not be back.

The Isle of Lundy is very scenic. I've been there once, before discovering caching so I'll certainly be back!

I've returned to Dorney a few times, where the Jubilee flood relief river flows through and the 'What a Relief' (GCKDV9) cache is located. It doesn't sound particularly attractive, being a flood relief channel, but its a nice stretch of water to walk or cycle alongside.

Me too have returned to the Ice Palace on many a recent caching trip, a great discovery thanks to PopUpPirate

But I think that he means the walking bit when I mean the refreshment bit :anitongue:

:rolleyes: Funny you should say that. We have returned for refreshments to the Ice Palace a few times. :ph34r:

Yesterday we had to endure eating a 3 scoop chocolate waffle cone each in this awful weather :ph34r: