Geochat Off Topic Forum

Would anyone be interested in a forum for Geocachers where off topic messages could be posted? It would take nothing away from this forum, and I have to say would be less professional.

The forum would be moderated and any nasties would get binned. Let me know what you think.

Would anyone be interested in a forum for Geocachers where off topic messages could be posted? It would take nothing away from this forum, and I have to say would be less professional.

The forum would be moderated and any nasties would get binned. Let me know what you think.

One like this :D

Possibly not as professional, but UK dedicated. :D

Y'all can come on over and join us. ... The different perspective on things would do us all some good.

I'll bring the snickerdoodles.

Y'all can come on over and join us. ... The different perspective on things would do us all some good.

Snickerdoodles?

See what I mean?

We have a bar and everything.

Do you like peanuts?

Like anyone needs to accept food from you :D