Event Cache In Nepa At Worlds End State Park?

avalance

I am thinking about hosting an event at Worlds End State Park in late August or September and was just wondering how much interest there would be. I also might need some help depending upon how many people plan on showing up. I would also like to know what cachers might like to do for the day. Poker Run, Scavenger Hunt, Picnic, TB swap, three-legged race, TB throwing contest; that might be fun. Well, if anyone wants to let me know, please do. Thanks

Yeah, here is one right in the park.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ae-12160351df6f

I have been talking to a fellow cacher about doing this and we kicked around the idea about having something at Ricketts Glen State Park instead of at Worlds End. Here is a cache right in Ricketts.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...79-e6dca6b0dc67

I am thinking of waiting until the leaves change colors, if the caterpillars left anything.

I would also like input from fellow cachers

New info! The event is a go! I just have to finish the cache page so it can be published. I am hoping to get this done within the next day or so. I was at the park this week to talk to the manager. He gave his full approval. Denali7, you going to make it. Seems like quite the haul for you!

in the winter i'm kind of a weekend warrior in wayne and susquahanna counties. my "to do" list includes more PA mountain exploring in the snowmobiling off-season, also known as fishing and caching seasons. :D

We'll be keeping an eye out for you on our mountains :) We're Lackawanna/Wayne based, but we haven't managed to cross your path yet. Hope to see you at the event - Hound

hi F-A-T-H! i may not be familiar with land's end, but i know exactly where waymart and carbondale are. most of the caches i'd like to do on the ol' "winter turf " are around carbondale and honesdale--many are yours! :)

(geeze, i miss that winterfest they used to have in honesdale in february...so cool to watch the ice sculptors!)

eta: COOL profile!

Edited by denali7