City Navigator

I have a copy of City Navigator Europe v8 update.

I don't have City Navigater or Navigator even at all, so if anyone out there with an earlier version wants the update, Email me your address and you can have it for free, I will even pay the postage.

...bearing in mind that if you install this update, you will need to register it with Garmin and pay for a set of uplock codes in order to be able to use the software with your Garmin GPS unit.

It is also worth knowing that when you do this, you get two new unlocks for the update.

If you use City Navigator software with two units, in my case in the car (Streetpilot 2610) and with a handheld (Vista Cx), then this is an ideal time to upgrade your hardware too.

I was using CN V7 with a Vista C - with Garmin's blessing, I sold that off with the original CN V7 software and bought a Vista Cx as a replacement. CN V7 is the end of the line as far as the Vista C with its limited 24mmb of internal memory is concerned. The "x" series, with their microSD cards, are a long overdue improvement.

This sold-off combo is now registered with Garmin under the new owner's name.