Proximity Etiquette

So, there are only like 20 WMs within 100 miles of my house (including 4 of my own), so I set out today to do more of my part. I found a hole host of memorials and statues and markers worthy of being posted, but a mess of them are very close to one another.

Is it proper to just post them all or is there a limit to how many should be in an area?

Thanks,

Aaron

So, there are only like 20 WMs within 100 miles of my house (including 4 of my own), so I set out today to do more of my part. I found a hole host of memorials and statues and markers worthy of being posted, but a mess of them are very close to one another.

Is it proper to just post them all or is there a limit to how many should be in an area?

Thanks,

Aaron

As long as they individually qualify for the category then post them. In some categories there will be high concentrations in certain areas. One of my favorite categories is "Medal of Honor Resting Places", if there are several buried in a cemetery I have no problem listing each one... I did not decide where they are buried, I am just listing them.

That's a really good example, and I agree with listing each one rather than just the cemetary. It might clog up the search by coordinates function, but then clumped benchmarks do the same thing in the benchmarks part of geocaching.