Can You Believe This?

dblsixteenout

That's less that $1 each, if the $3.99 was for all five. Of course, I don't know hwo much shipping is.

I found the auction, and they're $3.99 each.

"This auction is for 1 of 5 custom, laser etched, geocoins."

Shipping isn't a flat rate, except that it's free in the US if you buy all 5.

Etched aluminum a different idea, but too expensive for my blood.

Oh, and according to the description, "Go Big" is actually a registered trademark of the seller's company.

Edited by islander1988

The seller is probably 81 yrs. old making them so that they can eat on their measely SSI income.

At the rate of $1000.00 a day from their paypal account in Puerto Vallarta. People will sell anything for a buck!!

One pair of never worn Black Timberland Wintertims (Mens size 11) any takers?

I saw this offer a few days ago and the name on the tag is the name of their company, not a new catch phrase.

If I remember right, this is for a custom made coin meaning you can have what you want etched on them. Pretty sure it even says this in the listing.

Not a bad deal if you ask me. Especially for a custom sig item.

I have been burned worse every time I buy a $2 geocoin for $10 plus $3 shipping.

If I remember right, this is for a custom made coin meaning you can have what you want etched on them. Pretty sure it even says this in the listing. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Especially for a custom sig item.

No, they just call these "custom" but they come as is. In the listing they advertise the fact that you can get custom made stuff on their web site.

I'm in the camp that sees no problem with people selling what ever they want for what ever they can get. Either they get a sale, or they don't. No skin off my nose.

If I remember right, this is for a custom made coin meaning you can have what you want etched on them. Pretty sure it even says this in the listing. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Especially for a custom sig item.

No, they just call these "custom" but they come as is. In the listing they advertise the fact that you can get custom made stuff on their web site.

I'm in the camp that sees no problem with people selling what ever they want for what ever they can get. Either they get a sale, or they don't. No skin off my nose.

But oh no! They're trying to take advantage of the wonderful geocaching community.

On second thought, I don't care either.