Geobuddies Interactive Map

stora

I've added us too - it did not know where Bolas Heath was so we had to go for the nearest town which is about 7 miles away.

I think you got your location wrong Hazel, unless you have moved to the North East of the country :laughing:

oops... now I always liked geordie accents, but no - I'm still in Wirral!!!

If you so wish, once you are on the map, click on the Take this Chat With You link under the chat room on the right. Then on the Frappr Map section click Get This Widget. When you are happy with the settings click I'm Done. You can then copy the html link provided into a section in your Profile as with other such tools.

Make sure you check the new "I use HTML box' otherwise it won't show.

There's already one of these, created maybe a year ago: http://www.frappr.com/geocachers

Great minds think alike :(

I have set the FindaGeobuddy one up for new UK Geocachers to search for Geocachers in their area.

It would also help anyone coming over here on their hols and wanted to get in touch with a cacher.

I've tried to email the site admin of the link above, but there does not seen to be one ?

Just one though. I use my office address for things like this to keep some form of privacy but I guess many of you are using your home address location. Perhaps is is worth considering tweaking your location by a few hundred meters to be on the safe side (but don't go the the extent Hazel went to <_<). Please note that I am not paranoid, they really are out the get me.

Just one though. I use my office address for things like this to keep some form of privacy but I guess many of you are using your home address location. Perhaps is is worth considering tweaking your location by a few hundred meters to be on the safe side (but don't go the the extent Hazel went to :) ). Please note that I am not paranoid, they really are out the get me.

A good and valid point.