Cool Stuff You Got In A Cache Tell Us Here

my dollor is better

That has to be one of the most.........

oh, nevermind.

I'm going back to the bar.

I think that when you return to the bar, you might be rubbing elbows with him! :(

Seriously though, for the OP, a nifty miniature multi-tool that I found in a cache in my first week, that now resides next to my compass in it's pouch.

Edited by Mr. & Mrs. Lighteye

My "Bug-eyed Sunglasses" :o

Basically, they are gray, plastic sunglasses with big, round lenses that look like a fashion mistake from the 70's.

I LOVE them for driving into the sunset light.

I wore them once when my friend was driving. He told me they were dangerous for driving, take them off, please.

I said, but I'm in the passenger seat, what are you talking about?

Then he clarified... they were so rediculous-looking they interfered with other people's driving... one look at me with them on and they'd run off the road. :)

Edited by Sparrowhawk

I found $10 in a cache once. Since I was almost out of gas and no couches to shake for spare change, my prayers to get home were answered. I had nothing in my geobag worth that much money so I just dumped all of my geo stuff in the ammo box and high tailed it to the gas station....thanking the geo gods the whole way.

I have found a great big smile in every single cache I have ever found so far. :wub: ( and I have found a couple)

I once found a rubber chicken keychain. It led to a rather substantial collection of unusual keychains, which led the the initial contents of my first hide. :lol:

I still have a nice compass that I found in a cache once too.

Theatre tickets! That is too cool.

After reading these forums - I am almost afraid of leaving the caches I have put together - but then I read this forum - and it gave me hope!

Now if my dang GPS would just get here - UPS lost it! Or they are using it to get it here -dont know!

Crunchberry

Pretty much everything I see in the caches in my area is junk. It's kind of sad, but I think the best thing I've seen so far is a ceramic figurine (didn't take it). Before my first geocache, I got the Idiot's Guide to Geocaching. I was getting excited reading the suggested items to trade--DVDs, computer software, games, etc. I was a little disappointed when I got into the field and saw that a lot of it was used dollar store stuff and party favor type games.

Luckily my kids like that kind of stuff! For me the fun is just finding it and logging it anyway.

Edited by readmore

I found a totally awesome case of poison oak.............

I've seen a $10 bill and a $5 certificate but I didn't have a good trade for them so I left them for the next cacher. I'm pretty fond of Indian Head Pennies though and I've found a few of those. Sure you can buy them for about $0.90 at a coin shop but it's not the monetary value I like. I just think they're cool. :shocked:

My son won Chess Master at his school a year ago, and when we went caching in the summer, we found a chess set in a cache. He thought that was pretty cool.

Also, I'm an avid Disney pin trader/collector, so I love to find Disney pins in caches.

But I'm always on the look out for anything I can turn into a travel bug, a keychain, or even some McToys. That's how I give back or trade up. I put YOUR junk back into the game and just track it around the world with a TB tag and a unique number......