Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
8 Muddy Feet

Idtimberwolf Relief Fund

I would like to dontate some geocoins, please send me an email with info and I will get some in the mail.

To add: link to all trackables for sale on eBay:

LE BTFI Geocoin

Edited by Team Jsam

We would like to donate some coins as well, is there an address we could send them to?

--Marky

If there is an address where we can send coins to to help out, please do let us know.

Would be happy to help out.

Edited by kealia

Just to clarify something up front. As I will be rather busy trying to coordinate activities on this end, I may not have the time to visit this forum. If you need to contact me for whatever reason please feel free to send me an email though Groundspeak. I will reply as soon as possible,

Thanks

8 Muddy Feet

Can you give us a little background on what the circumstances are? I suspect others would like to help.

The auction page linked in Jsams post above gives a brief outline of whats happened and continues to happen to this great family.

They are both personal friends of mine and I support this effort to get them over the hump. I'll donate a set of my coins to this worthy cause.

Friends helping friends and neighbors helping neighbors.

Opps am I bad or what. I will change the shipping to allow for international sales. First time using Ebay and sorry for the over sight.

Thanks to 8 Muddy Feet for coordinating the auctions!

Mr. and Mrs. IDtimberwolf are great folks -- it is tremendous to see other geocachers stepping to the plate to help out.

I sent an e-mail about helping out, but have not heard back. Please let me know if my e-mail is getting through.

Contact made, Thanks

Edited by The Moops

I got contact info back from 8 Muddy Feet pretty fast. Package to be sent out Monday.

I would be glad to help out with this. I was going to leave the silver Geodetic Center Coins unannounced and not for sale. I am guessing that you can sell them. Send me an address through my prfile and I'll send you six of them. Glen

Great action! We're happy to help out. a SE Black Gun & a XLE Shiny gold of our personal coin are in the mail.

Good luck with the auction!

Update on the Fund!

Several of the items have been placed on Ebay with the first ending date tomorrow. Things are goind well for IDTW and wife and they are really appreciated with what the geocaching community has done to help.

Thanks to all for thier help.

Is that a new version of the Goblindust coin I see??

That is one sweet looking coin.

<bump> :lol::laughing:

Not sure if it is a new version but It is different from his first run. The glow in the dark feature really hightlights the coin

The relief Fund is wrapping up. The last item is listed on ebay and will close on Wednesday. A special thanks goes out to the Geocaching family who help support IDTW during thier time of need. Thanks