Lake District Caches

This is my first 'new topic' posting so please be gentle! I remember reading on here a couple of weeks ago that caches in Cumbria on FC land would have to be removed/archived. We are heading for the Lakes for a few days at the end of July and want to research likely caches before leaving the South. My question is: Have all doomed caches already been archived? - or is there an easy way of identifying those which are on FC land and thus under threat? Don't want to spend time deciding which to attempt, only to find they disappear in the next two weeks. Any help appreciated...

Pete

Welcome to the New Thread party! In your position I'd hold off making a 'hit list' 'til the last moment. That way you'll have the best up-to-date info on caches archived, with problems, DNF logs and disabled, as well as brand new ones. It's one rare time when leaving things to the last minute actually works for the best. :blink: