Christ Centered Caching

Cryptid

Seen/Saw I always mess that one up. Public educated.

CCC.jpg

I've never seen/sawed that one either. :blink: Publik ed-a-kated here too. (kidding, FYI Cruiser, got your coin yesterday - nice!)

Glad to hear that, BTW how did you do on the Mountain bike race?

From the eBay site's CLOSED listing:

2006 Christ Centered Geocoin

Available for the first time on Ebay is the 2006 Christ Centered Geocoin. The coin is 1.5 inches across, offers a brushed silver finish, boasts color on both sides, laser numbering, trackable on www.geocaching.com, fresh from the mint ( actually have the coins on hand). The front of the coin has a picture of a cross and the words "Christ Centered Caching." The back of the coin offers a verse from Ephesians (One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of All). The icon for the coin on www.geocaching.com are three little crosses on a hill

There is no limit to the number of coins that you can order. This coin will ship both domestically and internationally. The coins will ship Global Priority Mail via www.usps.com to the international bidders. Domestic bidders will be sent coins via First Class mail (which ever you select) via www.usps.com. Shipping will be fixed at $3.00 for domestic shipping and $6.00 for international, regardless of the number of coins ordered.

I have been a long time bidder and buyer on Ebay and have the feedback to back this up. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have.

When you receive your coin(s) please use the following link to activate the coin. Thanks! www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

All profits for this coin will be going to the children's ministry at the church that I attend, Peninsula Bible Fellowship (www.peninsulabible.org). By purchasing this coin, you are supporting the youth at my church and helping spread the good word to other kids. The kids at our church thank you for your purchase.

From the eBay site's CLOSED listing:

2006 Christ Centered Geocoin

Available for the first time on Ebay is the 2006 Christ Centered Geocoin. The coin is 1.5 inches across, offers a brushed silver finish, boasts color on both sides, laser numbering, trackable on www.geocaching.com, fresh from the mint ( actually have the coins on hand). The front of the coin has a picture of a cross and the words "Christ Centered Caching." The back of the coin offers a verse from Ephesians (One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of All). The icon for the coin on www.geocaching.com are three little crosses on a hill

There is no limit to the number of coins that you can order. This coin will ship both domestically and internationally. The coins will ship Global Priority Mail via www.usps.com to the international bidders. Domestic bidders will be sent coins via First Class mail (which ever you select) via www.usps.com. Shipping will be fixed at $3.00 for domestic shipping and $6.00 for international, regardless of the number of coins ordered.

I have been a long time bidder and buyer on Ebay and have the feedback to back this up. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have.

When you receive your coin(s) please use the following link to activate the coin. Thanks! www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

All profits for this coin will be going to the children's ministry at the church that I attend, Peninsula Bible Fellowship (www.peninsulabible.org). By purchasing this coin, you are supporting the youth at my church and helping spread the good word to other kids. The kids at our church thank you for your purchase.

Thanks for digging that up. I don't know how to look up closed listings!

This one was sold on ebay. I meant to buy one, but I don't see it now. It was to support a youth group. But I'm not sure all the details. I'm hoping they will put it back up!

If they end up being sold out, I have an extra to trade you Joni. I purchased 2 on eBay to support the program.

This one was sold on ebay. I meant to buy one, but I don't see it now. It was to support a youth group. But I'm not sure all the details. I'm hoping they will put it back up!

If they end up being sold out, I have an extra to trade you Joni. I purchased 2 on eBay to support the program.

AG you are the best! I'll PM you about a trade. I'll keep looking for them on ebay too, just to support the program.

Yep I got the same response from the seller. Look for them in about a week!

Sorry, I'm kinda new to this. Mostly I've been just following the threads. When these were offered on eBay I ordered several. If anyone has trouble getting one of these, I'll be glad to offer one of my extras.

3doxies

Edited by 3doxies