Hard To Use

I tried to find things to look for in colon, wi. First I need to know the zip code. Not too hard, but not an easy way to find place you are going to visit.

Next I enter in zip. I get back one catagory, Quonsit Huts. But its all the Q Huts! I have to shift through them to find POIs I want. Not too bad for Q Huts, but some cats are 500 pages.

This is a big hurdle to get over to use this site. Any suggestions?

I tried to find things to look for in colon, wi. First I need to know the zip code. Not too hard, but not an easy way to find place you are going to visit.

Next I enter in zip. I get back one catagory, Quonsit Huts. But its all the Q Huts! I have to shift through them to find POIs I want. Not too bad for Q Huts, but some cats are 500 pages.

This is a big hurdle to get over to use this site. Any suggestions?

In the next major release we've made some drastic changes to the way you search for categories and waymarks. At the moment you have 3 search fields for category search, waymark search, and location filter. Admittedly, the current way is a bit confusing but it will soon be a faint memory. Sean has cleverly combined these 3 searches into just one field so there's never any confusion into which field you should be entering your search terms.