Why Are Reverowers Names So Weard ?

Oh, yeah, and there's no alcohol here, either! (slaps forehead)

The TV guys have it in their hotels.

Yeah, they pay "local journalists" to got out and "report" the news, since they are too fearful to get out and about themselves to find the truth. Then, you are correct, they toast themselves in their brave achievements.

Way to improve morale, pig.

:laughing:

If you have a look at the OP's list of hidden caches, you will see that all three of the volunteer cache reviewers for Pennsylvania have had the opportunity to have been of service to this newcomer to our sport. It is our pleasure to serve you and the other geocachers of Pennsylvania.

Oh, and my name's Dave.

DAVE???? :laughing::laughing::o:laughing:

DAVE'S NOT HERE! :o

If you have a look at the OP's list of hidden caches, you will see that all three of the volunteer cache reviewers for Pennsylvania have had the opportunity to have been of service to this newcomer to our sport. It is our pleasure to serve you and the other geocachers of Pennsylvania.

Oh, and my name's Dave.

<stands and waves>

Hi Dave! welcome to the meeting.

<sits back down>

to the OP-Who died and made you king? I didn't vote for you.

Look, strange women lying on their backs in ponds handing out swords ... that's no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Oh, and my name's Dave.

Dave's not here, man.

Edited by VegasCacheHounds

Oh, and my name's Dave.

DAVE???? :blink::tired::blink::blink:

DAVE'S NOT HERE! :ph34r:

Oh, and my name's Dave.

Dave's not here, man.

Hey, look at that, the One Big Mushy Brain is leaking out into the main forum....

Oh, and my name's Dave.

Dave's not here, man.

Am too! :blink:

my name is keystone lol

But we already have a "keystone".

Perhaps you could be "Spartacus" instead.

:blink:

ImSpartacus.net

We are all Spartacus.

Cool pictures, mtn-man. Thanks for sharing. I remember visiting the Garden of the Gods back in the early 80's - your pictures are much better than those I took with my little Kodak Instamatic.

Back on topic, how do reviewers name their dogs?

Oh, and my name's Dave.

Dave's not here, man.

"Daves Not here Man..." (sic)

Edited by Hoppingcrow

New reviewers do not pick their names. The are earned in a difficult and frighting ceremony involving paddles, eggs, much alcohol and a tent. Only after surviving is the candidate given a name worthy of his or her performance in the initiation. Those that fail are never spoken of or seen again.

New reviewers do not pick their names. The are earned in a difficult and frighting ceremony involving paddles, eggs, much alcohol and a tent. Only after surviving is the candidate given a name worthy of his or her performance in the initiation. Those that fail are never spoken of or seen again.

So did you perform really badly or really well? :blink:

I mean, is the Purple Pony avatar a reward or a punishment? :blink:

Only after surviving is the candidate given a name worthy of his or her performance in the initiation.

I still chuckle when I recall the sight of one candidate fleeing the ceremonial initiation campfire ring after hearing those famous last words: "Renegade Knight, your reviewer pledge name is... FLOUNDER."

Only after surviving is the candidate given a name worthy of his or her performance in the initiation.

I still chuckle when I recall the sight of one candidate fleeing the ceremonial initiation campfire ring after hearing those famous last words: "Renegade Knight, your reviewer pledge name is... FLOUNDER."

oh geez! now you've done it!!! :P

RK has to go through the initiation ceremony all over again, because you've posted his reviewer name.

Pinto is gonna be peeved!!! :ph34r:

Or golf carts in reverse to plunder a awning if you are from Ohio, at least originally. :P

Edited by BlackBrownDog

Note to self: Never again drink around approvers hanging around tents and asking if I know how to perform.

Here's the truth:

Reviewers don't have weird names, at least they're not considered weird back on their home planet.

All reviewers are descended from the original reviewer that crashed at Roswell in 1948. Or perhaps descended is the wrong word, since they're actually cloned.

Other little known facts about reviewers:

- Because of their alien digestive systems the only Earth foods they can eat are live kittens and dryer lint.

- In the evening when they get home from work they like to relax by shedding their disguises made from human skin.

- Denzel Washington was a reviewer before landing a role on "St. Elsewhere".

- And, yes, the reviewers really do have a pool going to see who can send a newbie crying to the forums the fastest.

In closing, let me apologize for posting this from a sock puppet account, but I'm not going to risk incurring the wrath of the reviewers for posting this priveledged information.

The real question is, "Why Are Reverowers So Weard?" That question has baffled me for a very long time.

Wait a minute - you mean to tell me that this isn't the "I'm indignant because a reviewer denied my vrtual travelling micro that I hid without permission under the front steps of a police station in a national park that's less than 50 feet away from an active railroad track" thread?

Oops. :P

Oddlt enough thats almost exactly how I got my name.