Garmin / Magallan

My upgrade was from the gps V to the 60csx. Every issue I had wiht the V was fixed by the csx. I love it and am now very satisfied with my GPS. It does so much more and does it so much better you will be thrilled to death!!! Seriously, if you got the money then its a no brainer (in my humble opion). The V was great the 60csx is lightyears better.

Oh, I work for Garmin..LOL Just kidding.

You will be very happy with the new 60CSx.

Thanks for your reply.

My upgrade was from the gps V to the 60csx. Every issue I had wiht the V was fixed by the csx. I love it and am now very satisfied with my GPS. It does so much more and does it so much better you will be thrilled to death!!! Seriously, if you got the money then its a no brainer (in my humble opion). The V was great the 60csx is lightyears better.

Thanks for your reply.

I had a GPS V and then a 60CS and now a 60CSx. You will be happy with your purchase.

The only thing that I wish the CSx had that the V had was the Detour function.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for your comments, I believe you have made my mind up.

Yes, just to point out...the two things I miss from the gps V are the "add via to route" function (I cant belive the 60 doesn't have it) and the way you can change from horizontal to vertical display. I never did use the detour function of the V (I was too dumb to figure it out) but I guess thats not on the 60csx either.

Make sure you have city select or city navigator so the autorouting is what you expect. I bought a 1gig transflash card..its nice to get a whole route from indiana to orlando in the gps. As you know, the autorouting in the V doesn't work that well if all the maps from point A to B are not loaded...same with the 60csx.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for your comments, I believe you have made my mind up.