Travel Bug War!

Eric K

IMG_0325-705626.JPG

Tags shipped, almost here.

I like the painted helmets. (It'll make it easier for the green soldiers to spot them) :P

Actually I'm surprised that the soldiers have been sitting in their caches for about two weekends now. :)

I'm REALLY surprised that the Tan ones in the Macon Road cache have been sitting there especially since that cache also has a green jeep in it.

Hopefully some of the soldiers got moved over the weekend.

Cool concept.

I am always trying to think of new/unique missions/games for travel bugs.

Can I get involved?

After scanning these multiple pages of posts, I am confused about the rules. Do you have a website setup for it? I have some web experience, maybe I could help. Where can I see a concise description of the concept?

Sam aka samirsky

Cool concept.

I am always trying to think of new/unique missions/games for travel bugs.

Can I get involved?

After scanning these multiple pages of posts, I am confused about the rules. Do you have a website setup for it? I have some web experience, maybe I could help. Where can I see a concise description of the concept?

Sam aka samirsky

Anyone can get involved. If you come across one of the Travelbugs feel free to help them towards their mission. If you have 5 Travelbugs available I could send you 5 soldiers so you could setup a HQ. Let me know if you are interested.

Im new to caching and this sounds like loads of fun!! Im in California. Can I enlist?

Anyone is welcome to play. To have a HQ setup you would need to have 5 Travelbugs. If you do or will be ordering 5 TB's for a HQ please contact me.

Thanks

Eric K

This sounds like a great idea. I'm up for having a squad in the north of england. i'm sure my brothers would be interested in having one in the south.

Pirate Matt:

Got your e-mail, just hadn't had a chance to reply yet. :blink:

You would need 5 TB dog tags for each unit of soldiers. Do you and your brother have, or can get, 5 Travel Bugs each?

If so send my your mailing address and I'll send you out 5 tan and 5 green soldiers. I'd also need to know what their home caches would be.

Thanks

Eric K