Countdown?

ZAlandyman & Susieq

what are we talking about here?

what countdown? :laughing:

www.geocaching.za.net

The countdown is there for a reason... but when I asked I only got an evil laugh, straight from and Austin Powers movie. So throw us a frikkin bone here !!

I WANT TO KNOW I WANT TO KNOW I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!!! Please :-) what the countdown is for.... "the end of geocaching.za.net?" "the end of the world?" "the start of the age of aquerius (though I think some one has done that)?" "the second....." WHAT IS IT!!!!

Lots of love

ZAlandyman

I tried asking nicely, but that didn't work, so I threw a tantrum, lets see if that gets any results :blink::blink::tired:

I can see them (QFC) reading these posts and laughing, enjoying themselves - at óúr cost....

Perhaps, another strategy would be to ignore it, see nothing, say nothing, and wonder not.

Maybe then, if they don't see any interest, the event they're counting down to will just be added to the site.

Hmmmm.... perhaps not....

Not normally a gambling man - but I'm gonna take a wild bet on this one:

Speedwobble is going to win the Travel Bug race! :lol:

Just piecing the puzzle together: QFC owns the Travel Bug, which is currently 2nd in the race; and GR, who has been pretty quite :P

hmmm... what say you fellow geocachers?

Edited by Team_Farmers

:lol:

Windows Vista will be released and we can expect the QFC server to crash?

:laughing:

M$ wishes they could get that heap of 'bleep' out the door by then!

A new QFC cache trip to the northern cape to rake the numbers up. :P my guess at least.

What is the countdown for?

For this exact reason!!! For the hype! We're all playing right into thier hands! :D

As for the reason behind the reason... I heard that they've been on a massive caching trip and found OVER 500 caches!!!!!! And they're only going to log them when the timer expires, and shoot in to first spot!

:)

MU HU HA HA HA

We're still not tellllling...... (think whiny kid's voice)

Should ZAlandyman & Susieq commit ritual suicide as a result of insanity we can not be blamed. It is not our fault.

You will see in 28 Days 23 Hours and other pretty numbers time....

QFC

P.S. Daily hints on home page www.geocaching.za.net

WE ARE NOT ADVERTISING FOR OUR SITE!!!!!!!

:)

all while wearing his underpants over his jean pant!!!

WHAT!

We may be programmers but, unlike superman, we do have a slight fashion sense. As for the comment on Jean Pant, I can assure you we are true Soutie's and that our bad grammar and spelling is the result of 7-9 years in Bloemfontein.

No more clues for you! :D

Vell, bazed on zee lehtezt kloo I vill zeh zat perhapz vee kan all expekt zee new und improved geokasshing zite ja?

It vill be zsheer caching pleasure ja?

Bern und Fuchs

Cuando se convertieron a ser Aleman o Swiza, Oso y Zorro? :huh::huh:

:ph34r::ph34r: What can I say, that hasn't been said before ??? :rolleyes::anitongue:

:ph34r: Like everyone else I to have wondered about the countdown, but have been to shy to ask :ph34r:

All I can say is WELL DONE to QFC !!! :ph34r:

You guys have done us proud. I have yet to find as good a ranking anywhere.

As to the suspense......we will wait & see.

:ph34r: You deserve some fun. :ph34r:

Cuando se convertieron a ser Aleman o Swiza, Oso y Zorro? :):)

Tendría que decir el niether. ¿Podemos satisfacer movimiento esta conversación de nuevo a inglés?

MU HU HA HA HA HA!

Oh, pues, esta bien. :(

Edited by vespax

Cuando se convertieron a ser Aleman o Swiza, Oso y Zorro? :):(

Tendría que decir el niether. ¿Podemos satisfacer movimiento esta conversación de nuevo a inglés?

MU HU HA HA HA HA!

Oh, pues, esta bien. :)

¿Pensé que convinimos en inglés? ¿Si le damos una indirecta, usted cambiará detrás? Podríamos hablar siempre el africaans.

Very deliciously spoken, we know... :)

Cuando se convertieron a ser Aleman o Swiza, Oso y Zorro? <_<:(

MU HU HA HA HA HA!

Oh, pues, esta bien. :D

¿Pensé que convinimos en inglés? ¿Si le damos una indirecta, usted cambiará detrás? Podríamos hablar siempre el africaans.

Very deliciously spoken, we know... :D

Ek kan nie Afrikaans praat nie! Maar ek sal 'n bietjie leer. ¿Amigos? :D