Geocaching Screensaver

Airmapper

Is there a Geocaching Screensaver? I think it would be cool if Groundspeak or someone who knows how made a screensaver.

A spinning GC logo might be cool, or something with Signal the Frog. (But not corny or cartooney, I actually want to use it.)

Just a thought, anyone else like the idea?

Edit: Typo

Edited by Airmapper

Did you look at some of these?

The last one on the page doesn't have Signal.

I always thought that a "screensaver" was not the background image. Silly me. :D

My screensaver is a series of background images that cycles in a random order at five second intervals with an assortment of transition effects.

I always thought that a "screensaver" was not the background image. Silly me. :D

My screensaver is a series of background images that cycles in a random order at five second intervals with an assortment of transition effects.

Oooh! :D

Oooh! :D

And one of those images is a picture taken from Ambrosia's deck. :D

I always thought that a "screensaver" was not the background image. Silly me. :laughing:

Oooh! :o

And one of those images is a picture taken from Ambrosia's deck. :o

:laughing::laughing: