Ideas To Organize Geocache Challenge

Does anybody know of a good resource(s) to help with organizing a "race" between two teams from different location's to a common point. This would be a combination of ATV and hiking with different "challenges" at several points which must be solved/completed to find the next location. Looking to do a 2 to 3 hour challenge. I need a book/link/publication/forum etc. that could give me ideas for challenges (puzzles, orientering (sp?), etc.) to create a smooth and fun team building experience for two teams of 6.

He would be happy to help with this cache and participate in this event. If it is in California. I would suggest you do a multi-cache. That had caches at each point, and had a puzzle to the next cache. Like a puzzle for a place. Like a suduko challenge or a puzzle to figure out the coordinates, and the grand prize for the winning team would get a geocoin. This logic puzzle would be great, and once they figure out the challenge they can then see the coordinates clearly. Go to the link and look at the puzzle above.

mooretechnologies.com

:(:(:(:(

Edited by hiikaash

I didn't see the link?

He would be happy to help with this cache and participate in this event. If it is in California. I would suggest you do a multi-cache. That had caches at each point, and had a puzzle to the next cache. Like a puzzle for a place. Like a suduko challenge or a puzzle to figure out the coordinates, and the grand prize for the winning team would get a geocoin. This logic puzzle would be great, and once they figure out the challenge they can then see the coordinates clearly. Go to the link and look at the puzzle above.

mooretechnologies.com

B):)B):)