Premium Members

Being a premium member is basically just a way of financially supporting geocaching. As an enticement, you get a few perqs on the website, but thats it. Being a premium member doesn't change who you are.

If that reasoning held true then Premium members (Supporters) of the local public TV stations should be better at watching TV..

When I started, I decided that after 30 finds I would upgrade my membership, not for the perqs , but to support the sport if I decided to continue. After 30, I decided to continue.

Top of the line GPS Receiver .... $500

PocketPC with wireless internet to log finds ... $800

Cheap bic for those micro caches ................. $0.20

Premium Groundspeak membership $30

Finding those really neat places that you didn't know existed .... priceless

Actually in my case it's

Secondhand GPS Companion for palmpilot ...... $30

Palmpilot from pawnshop for use with GPS ...... $40

there are three classes of cachers.

non premiums

pms

and jerk pms

the pm you mentioned obviously falls into the last category

i hope that guy messes with the wrong cacher one day

...and I'm sure he'll be a jerk forever because he took a TB from an ammo can one time before someone else grabbed it....This is all about a toy.....right? :laughing:

Did the NP have any gum to stick in the P's hair? :)

Edited by TrailGators

Only a small, small percentage of Gold Members play the accordion.

Seriously, I really need a toothless monkey to help me file papers. It is paper trained isn't it?

Even the ones who are not can be quite useful for flinging poo in the forums.

if wasco gets to be a GOLD MEMBER, then i want to be one too.

unless only guys can be GOLD MEMBERS????

non premiums

pms

and jerk pms

You forgot jerk non-PMs... :laughing:

That'll teach me to Webfoot!

ok, i forgot jerk non pms.

there are now five classes

the three i mentioned, plus these

jerk non- pms

and geocachers for whom geochaching isnt a hobby,

but an obsession

its obvious which one i belong in

and the guy aint a jerk for taking the tb, but for thinking he beter than a fellow cacher bacuse he pays 30 dollars a month so he can geocache

Edited by geocache obsessed

non premiums

pms

and jerk pms

jerk non- pms

but an obsession

you forgot the PM's with high post counts who hang out in the Off-Off-Topic forums.

non premiums

pms

and jerk pms

jerk non- pms

but an obsession

and the guy aint a jerk for taking the tb, but for thinking he beter than a fellow cacher bacuse he pays 30 dollars a month so he can geocache

What about the elite charter members?

Seriously, I really need a toothless monkey to help me file papers. It is paper trained isn't it?

Who want's GOLD when you can have PLATINUM!!!!

Being a premium member is basically just a way of financially supporting geocaching. As an enticement, you get a few perqs on the website, but thats it. Being a premium member doesn't change who you are.

If that reasoning held true then Premium members (Supporters) of the local public TV stations should be better at watching TV..

When I started, I decided that after 30 finds I would upgrade my membership, not for the perqs , but to support the sport if I decided to continue. After 30, I decided to continue.

Actually in my case it's

Lookie what I found! Somebody who knows that 'perqs' is really-truly spelled with a 'q!'

Short for 'perquisites,' that.

Eh, you can keep you're Gold and Platinum memberships, I'm a Member of the Inner Circle of Cachers :laughing:

Edited by VegasCacheHounds

we all know what's on the other side of the PLATINUM DOOR. :laughing:

Eh, you can keep you're Gold and Platinum memberships, I'm a Member of the Inner Circle of Cachers :)

that's the "MORE INNER CIRCLE OF CACHERS CLICK(sic) :laughing:

Eh, you can keep you're Gold and Platinum memberships, I'm a Member of the Inner Circle of Cachers :D

that's the "MORE INNER CIRCLE OF CACHERS CLICK(sic) :)

:laughing:

Eh, you can keep you're Gold and Platinum memberships, I'm a Member of the Inner Circle of Cachers :)

that's the "MORE INNER CIRCLE OF CACHERS CLICK(sic) :laughing:

Click...click...click...click...

Actually in my case it's

Lookie what I found! Somebody who knows that 'perqs' is really-truly spelled with a 'q!'

Short for 'perquisites,' that.

And here I always thought it stood for perkiness or perky.

If I were a jerk PM. I'd say that "Premium Members don't think they are better...They KNOW they are"

But I'm not a jerk PM so I didn't say that, so it doesn't count.

How much extra is the membership above Platinum?

I don't know for certain but I'll bet that for a small sum - say around $500,000 you can be the ULTIMATE MEMBER. I think that's what they are going for....

"If some Toogs are Bloogs and all Gleems are Bloogs, then some Toogs are definitely Gleems."

This statement is:

Not able to be definitely answered from the information provided. Some Toogs may be Gleems, in which case, they would also be Bloogs. Gleem-ness is not contraindicated by the state of Toog-ness in the statement above.

If I were a jerk PM. I'd say that "Premium Members don't think they are better...They KNOW they are"

I don't know for certain but I'll bet that for a small sum - say around $500,000 you can be the ULTIMATE MEMBER. I think that's what they are going for....

With this membership, you are able to see others caches before they are approved! You get to tell the actual reviewer what you think about the owner & if they should be able to hide it.

You also get 1500 custom tracking codes as well as 3 icons! They also have a deal for the ULTIMATE MEMBER with a certain geocoin minter to produce 1500 geocoins of any design at no charge.

Another opportunity for the ULTIMATE MEMBER is that they get complete access to the website and company building & lunches with Jeremy and staff at a posh restauraunt.

With this membership, you are able to see others caches before they are approved! You get to tell the actual reviewer what you think about the owner & if they should be able to hide it.

You also get 1500 custom tracking codes as well as 3 icons! They also have a deal for the ULTIMATE MEMBER with a certain geocoin minter to produce 1500 geocoins of any design at no charge.

Another opportunity for the ULTIMATE MEMBER is that they get complete access to the website and company building & lunches with Jeremy and staff at a posh restauraunt.

Yeah, but with the SUPREME MEMBERSHIP - you get to SEE INSIDE THE HIDERS' HEADS and nix the really lame caches BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN SUBMITTED!! And you get to see all the cool swag and get to it first!

One of the Premium features is an Off Topic forum. Unfortunately some of the members there got loose and spilled over into the otherwise civilized and peaceful Geocaching Forums. Evidence of this is long strings of quoted posts, and posts made every few seconds.

I apologize for the inconvenience, repeat the word WORK every post and they will immediately retreat.

One of the Premium features is an Off Topic forum. Unfortunately some of the members there got loose and spilled over into the otherwise civilized and peaceful Geocaching Forums. Evidence of this is long strings of quoted posts, and posts made every few seconds.

I apologize for the inconvenience, repeat the word WORK every post and they will immediately retreat.

:laughing::):D:o

Cursing in the forums!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :)

oh c'mon!! this thread deserved a derailment. :laughing:

careful or i'll pay for another premium membership for the pig. :) i did it once and i'll do it again.

careful or i'll pay for another premium membership for the pig. :laughing: i did it once and i'll do it again.

How is that a punishment for the rest of us? If the pig is locked in the bar, the common areas are safe. :laughing: Edited by sbell111

careful or i'll pay for another premium membership for the pig. :o i did it once and i'll do it again.

How is that a punishment for the rest of us? If the pig is locked in the bar, the common areas are safe. :laughing:

since when have we been able to keep the pig in the bar. :laughing: