1gb Sandisk Microsd Card Almost Free

I checked pricing for the SanDisk 1GB card (SDSDQ-1024-A10M) for my 76CSx. On Amazon I found one for $44.95. Yes, they had some cheaper but............ I used the Amazon credit card offer - if you take their credit card and use it for the purchase you get an immediate discount. I wasn't sure if it worked for cards not sold BY Amazon so I bought their card for $44.95. I should see a discount of $40.00 on my bill and the shipping is free. That leaves me with a total cost of $4.95 for the 1GB card. I can always just shred the card when it comes........... :rolleyes:

I checked pricing for the SanDisk 1GB card (SDSDQ-1024-A10M) for my 76CSx. On Amazon I found one for $44.95. Yes, they had some cheaper but............ I used the Amazon credit card offer - if you take their credit card and use it for the purchase you get an immediate discount. I wasn't sure if it worked for cards not sold BY Amazon so I bought their card for $44.95. I should see a discount of $40.00 on my bill and the shipping is free. That leaves me with a total cost of $4.95 for the 1GB card. I can always just shred the card when it comes........... :rolleyes:

Ya did the same when I purchased my GPSr, pretty sweet....eh? For those times when you simply MUST purchase 'full retail': http://dealnews.com/memory/ is pretty hard to beat. :o:rolleyes::o

Edited by Team Cotati

Was the offer for $40 or $30? I am only seeing a savings of $30 and I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Thanks!