Estes Park Caches

Oneyedjack

Oneyedjack and his mates are sailing for the Rocky Mountains at the end of July and we will be looking for some hidden treasure. Please feel free to list your favorite caches in the Estes Park and surrounding area. I doubt we have time to find them all but sure would enjoy a few of your finest! Thanks!

Oneyedjack and his mates are sailing for the Rocky Mountains at the end of July and we will be looking for some hidden treasure. Please feel free to list your favorite caches in the Estes Park and surrounding area. I doubt we have time to find them all but sure would enjoy a few of your finest! Thanks!

My favorites are GCJVET and GCC3CC.

Welcome to CO, hope you remember to bring your O2 bottles. :grin:

You will be driving by these Coordinates 40° 25.925' 105° 25.432' but you just can't get out and dash to the cache.

This link has some good information. Go to recommended caches and click the North location.

But if you want to go for the Colorado Experience try this one but you have to do this other cache first.

I should have a few days off around the end of the month, and a good hike on Crosier Mtn. sounds like fun.

So get ahold of me and we will see if we can get you lost.

Thanks for all of your help; I do have many caches queried out and ready to be uploaded into my 60CSX, as always there are so many caches and so little time. I just thought I could narrow my list to a few good, or popular caches in the area. Thanks again, I’ll defiantly be logging some of these! :unsure: Well, I hope anyway! :D