President Bush Gets Geo Coin From My Son

Taliban Hunter

My son was awarded the Presidents Volunteer Service Award by President George W Bush yesterday on the 4th of July here at Fort Bragg NC. Please read the article. Here is the link.

http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=236821

If you look closley at the Presidents hand, you will see that in the palm of his hand he is holding the Geo Coin the Benny Jr just gave him. In the newspaper article it talks about Benny giving him our family coin.

We are still waiting to see if he logs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

My son was awarded the Presidents Volunteer Service Award by President George W Bush yesterday on the 4th of July here at Fort Bragg NC. Please read the article. Here is the link.

http://www.fayettevillenc.com/article?id=236821

If you look closley at the Presidents hand, you will see that in the palm of his hand he is holding the Geo Coin the Benny Jr just gave him. In the newspaper article it talks about Benny giving him our family coin.

We are still waiting to see if he logs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Well we all want to know, which Geocoin was it?

Congratulations to your son.

This is truly a remarkable award.

From the President.

I have the Gold,Silver,Bronze and Liftime Presidential Service award from President Bush.

Now I need to Get a Lewis and Clark in his hands.

One of our Senators (Blunt)has one of my signature hand carved Louisiana Purchase stones.

And I just traded a Corp of Discovery at Lolo Pass Travelers rest for a Lewis and Clark that will follow the real route from the confluence of the Missouri in Yellowstone to St. Louis Missouri and be there on the 23rd of September.

It will go with the Event

CONFLUENCE WITH DESTINY

Again Thank your son for his valuable volunteer service to our Nation.

And thank you for rearing a proud son.

If someone can tell me how to post a pic here I will post the picture of the coin. I tried to cut and paste but it did not happen.

You have to host the pic on the web somewhere....either on a photo hosting site (photobucket.com) or on one of your cache pages. Copy the location of the photo and then click this picture image.gif in your post and post the location. There ya go a picture is posted.