Ibm Thinkpad T20 Fs/ft Equal Gpsr

I have I IBM Thinkpad T20 freshly formatted with windows XP PRO Looking to sale or Trade For equal Value GPSr

T20:

Pentium III 650 Mhz

256 MB

Hard Drive 6 GB

DVD Drive

14.1" TFT

Battery Included ( Good Battery )

Power Cord

I suppose you'd get further if you set what you thought the value of the thinkpad was. I have a geko 201 in very good shape I'd be happy to trade you. No mapping, but pc connectability.

john

I have I IBM Thinkpad T20 freshly formatted with windows XP PRO Looking to sale or Trade For equal Value GPSr

T20:

Pentium III 650 Mhz

256 MB

Hard Drive 6 GB

DVD Drive

14.1" TFT

Power Cord

I suppose you'd get further if you set what you thought the value of the thinkpad was. I have a geko 201 in very good shape I'd be happy to trade you. No mapping, but pc connectability.

john

I agree, what is the value? Do you have any pictures?

This looks close to what you are describing.

And this one appears to be an even better deal assuming everything is working as they have described.

Edited by Damenace

Those two are the same model as mine I can try to post a pic but tit looks like those. It has no screen problems or functionalty issues. i was thinking the value would be 150-200 maybe selling on ebay wiould be my best bet. I'll check out the gecko 201 never heard of it.

Edited by Chaos Team

T20:

Pentium III 700 Mhz

256 MB

Hard Drive 12 GB

DVD Drive

14.1" TFT

Power Cord

I do have it freshly formatted with XP Pro and this one does have the DVD drive in place and I mistakingly put 6 gig hard drive when in fact it is 12gig at 700Mhz

Edited by Chaos Team