Vintage Caching With Two Happy Hikers

Two Happy Hikers

Return with us to the good old days; when GPS's were steam powered, satellites were launched from airships, you signed in with quill & ink, and then jumped on your steed and rode to the nearest telegraph office to log in. :D

scan.jpg

scan.jpg

Coin details;

Antique Brass

Only 100 Minted

Trackable on Geocaching.com

With its own Icon

Special trades only (never sold)

Our Trading List

mikewd47@hotmail.com

Edited by Two Happy Hikers

do you have a larger photo somewhere. That one is so tiny I can barely see it :D

How??????????????

You have to host it online somewhere and then link to it.

I did see a little bit larger image over on the geocoin collection site, but that's still too small to show any details. Who minted them for you? :D

do you have a larger photo somewhere. That one is so tiny I can barely see it :D

How??????????????

You have to host it online somewhere and then link to it.

I did see a little bit larger image over on the geocoin collection site, but that's still too small to show any details. Who minted them for you? :D

Rusty. I am working on the photo size.

Return with us to the good old days; when GPS's were steam powered, satellites were launched from airships, you signed in with quill & ink, and then jumped on your steed and rode to the nearest telegraph office to log in. :D

scan.jpg

Coin details;

Antique Brass

Only 100 Minted

With its own Icon

Our Trading List

mikewd47@hotmail.com

This is a .jpg photo

scan.jpg

Coin details;

Antique Brass

Only 100 Minted

With its own Icon

Our Trading List

mikewd47@hotmail.com

Until we can get this fixed, drop us an email and we will send you a photo or check it out on our trading list.

I have this coin, with a number that seems a tracking number, a combination of four numbers and letters with the prefix 2H (Two Happy Hikers).

Maybe were trackable long ago on another web, before the implementation of tracking in Geocaching?

f8a6d8cd-e25a-4e8e-8e25-3933c8fe6321.jpg

Does your coin only have digits after the 2H? Mine does and I just figured that was the number of the coin. This coin definitely isn't trackable on Geocaching.com (you will note the conspicuous absence of a phrase such as: "trackable at geocaching.com").