2006 Emergency Respone Geocoin Circle Of Public Safety

saso792

NOTE: THIS POST IS BEING MADE TO OFFER MY GEOCOIN TO THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN AND/OR WANT TO PUCHASE AND IS "NOT" A "COMPLAINING POST" FOR THOSE IN THE FORUMS THAT MAKE A "HABIT OF COMPLAINING!!!" :D Now, with that out of the way on to my geocoin. :D

I have a limited number of the 500 coin misty silver edition "Emergency Response Geocoin" available for purchase to geocachers through the forums. I am a Deputy Sheriff working road patrol in a northcentral Kansas County. This geocoin was spawned out of the pride that a friend and I share in our jobs as public servants. We work with a number of Emergency Responders, Fire, EMS, ER Staff and Law Enforcement Departments on a daily basis so we decided to make a geocoin to represent and show the Circle of Public Safety that plays a public service role in everyday life here in the USA. We have done that with this geocoin. Nope, we didn't put our names on it but we have our reasons for that. :D Geocoin comes in a poly vinyl pouch, new, uncirculated, unactivated and no reservations as to what you do with it after you receive the coin. Activation codes can be retrieved at: www.geocoinclub.com/code.php and this information will be on the coin pouch.

a2f861d4-ed5b-4a2e-8d7f-6873a54d8745.jpgdc958e4f-286b-4901-b236-9a180417dba3.jpg

Geocoin Name: Emergency Response Geocoin

Trackable: GEOCACHING.COM

Tracking Icon: is the red, white and blue center of the Circle of Public Safety coin face.

Coin is 1.5 inch diameter bronze coin, 3.5 mm thickness, misty silver finish with epoxy coating on both sides.

Price: $10.00 each coin and $2.00 shipping for 1 to 5 coins in the USA by USPS 1st Class Mail.

Payment: PayPal only and if you send me your PayPal account address and the number of coins you want, I will invoice you through PayPal. Contact me at: fourhams@swbell.net or through my saso792 profile. You can also see the tracking icon through my profile and trackables.

Note: This is NOT a presale. I'm not doing trades at this time. These are in hand and shipping. :D

Edited by saso792

I had ten and now I have none, how does that always seem to happen? Guess I should close my fists a little tighter. They are very nice coins and silky smooth. I'll be running somebody down for some more of these!

:blink::ph34r: Glen :tired::blink:

Well you only live about 5 blocks from a box of them waiting for a new owner. I bet that you can bring me something and make the swap. :blink: Oh, and wave the next time you are northbound through the park with Chase and all those white dogs in that red truck!!

Well you only live about 5 blocks from a box of them waiting for a new owner. I bet that you can bring me something and make the swap. Oh, and wave the next time you are northbound through the park with Chase and all those white dogs in that red truck!!

I am sure we can work out an equitable deal. You might want to watch stealing from my brother, sometimes he does not take theft so lightly. :P

The last one I had that was not activated went to Kansas City as part of a geo screw trade. I was beginning to think the geo screws had dried up and blown away.

fe304fbf-520d-417f-a93b-bca3a0343d09.jpg

I think you missed the belly drag that came shortly after this photo. Buddy had all he could take! I am sure my fat carcass sliding across the grass at the event was good entertainment for all present. Was that one of the white dogs? :ph34r: Glen

Well you only live about 5 blocks from a box of them waiting for a new owner. I bet that you can bring me something and make the swap. Oh, and wave the next time you are northbound through the park with Chase and all those white dogs in that red truck!!

I am sure we can work out an equitable deal. You might want to watch stealing from my brother, sometimes he does not take theft so lightly. :D

The last one I had that was not activated went to Kansas City as part of a geo screw trade. I was beginning to think the geo screws had dried up and blown away.

fe304fbf-520d-417f-a93b-bca3a0343d09.jpg

I think you missed the belly drag that came shortly after this photo. Buddy had all he could take! I am sure my fat carcass sliding across the grass at the event was good entertainment for all present. Was that one of the white dogs? :D Glen

:D Sorry I missed the belly drag. But then, I would have been laughing so hard that I would have been unable to assist you back to your feet. Where was your little brother and his camera when we needed him to record your fun?

Oh, back to the geocoin subject. I still have some of the Emergency Response Geocoins to offer to geocachers. I just finished my long 3 day weekend of work :D and got caught up tonight on my shipping.

I would like to buy a few of these, did you sell out yet? I had a dozen or more and they seem to have all escaped me. Glen

B) I do have a few left that I would be happy to part with. Call me when you get your beauty rest in and I will fix you up. Ring Ring Bling Bling!! :) I know that the half mile distance between us is a long ways, but it is not as hot today so maybe we can get there. :)