Are There Any Other Webcam Caches Like This?

I don't know the answer to your question but that is a very cool webcam cache. Have you added it to the webcam catagory on Waymarking.com?

BTW, a lifevest doesn't work unless you're wearing it. I can't recall the number of times I've seen people loose their ballance and fall out of their boat by standing up and waving or even just simply standing up.

No wonder I quit posting here.

Well, what was the point of the post? Are there similar webcam caches? Are there similar webcam caches that can only be done from a boat? Are there similar webcam caches that don't work because the cam doesn't work most of the time (YES!)?

Come on, lighten up and have some fun.

The first webcam I knew of was this GC66FB, and the hardest part is getting someone else to stay behind and man the webcam (take the photo) while the rest of us are outing having fun Geocaching.

So, yes... it has been done.

There are no original thoughts, but there are original thinkers. I just thank you for putting out more caches to hunt, whether or not I have a boat to hunt them! :D

oh my gosh he even uses the same avatar?

I wonder why folks wanna act that way...things that make a girl say hmmmm...

Good Job Yellow ants!

Uh, not a good job, yellow ants. I can assure you the OP, who has over 1,000 finds and almost 100 hides, whom I've corresponded with on several occasions and met in person, is not a professional internet troll :rolleyes: Interesting link though, to say the least.

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel

oh my gosh he even uses the same avatar?

I wonder why folks wanna act that way...things that make a girl say hmmmm...

Good Job Yellow ants!

Uh, not a good job, yellow ants. I can assure you the OP, who has over 1,000 finds and almost 100 hides, whom I've corresponded with on several occasions and met in person, is not a professional internet troll :anicute: Interesting link though, to say the least.

Compare AIM ID on both sites. Compare the images and even the message he left on the other forum. He was pissed at gc.com and asked for the other lamers to join in. But then again, he probably got "scared" and pulled back. Shame on him. Hope he gets a ban.