Now Reserving For The Leo Zodiac Coin

Eric K

leo.jpg

You can reserve the 2nd coin in the Zodiac Series here:

http://www.usageocoins.com/leo.htm

(NOTE: This is a sale announcement. We are not looking for comments or people that just want to post they aren't buying it. The coin is going to be made and this is an announcement to let people that are interested in the coin know about it)

Got the Cancer Coin the the mail yesterday. WHAT A NICE COIN :anicute: , will be looking to see how Leo is when I get that one as well. I really cant wail to get the whole set of these.

TG

Not to highjack the thread, but are there any Cancer coins available?

I apparently missed this one before. My caching partner has a birthday in a week and a half, and what better for her than the cancer coin?

There MAY be a few left.

Use this link

http://www.usageocoins.com/cancer.htm

As of last night there were only a few left.

Thanks

Eric

Thanks, fingers crossed. :anicute:

Now back to the Leo coins. :grin:

leo.jpg

(NOTE: This is a sale announcement. We are not looking for comments or people that just want to post they aren't buying it. The coin is going to be made and this is an announcement to let people that are interested in the coin know about it)

Did you send out invoices for the Leo coin yet? I didn't receive one yet and am very anxious to get this coin. I just want to make sure i'm in the system and there is no problem. I'm a Leo and I have to have this coin. Is it going to ship soon? Thanks!

leo.jpg

Did you send out invoices for the Leo coin yet? I didn't receive one yet and am very anxious to get this coin. I just want to make sure i'm in the system and there is no problem. I'm a Leo and I have to have this coin. Is it going to ship soon? Thanks!

Haven't started the invoicing of those yet. Still playing catch up after a much needed weeklong vacation.

I have them but haven't opened the box yet. If all is well invoicing for the Leo coins should start by next week at the latest. Also watch for the Virgo announcement within the next week.

Thanks

leo.jpg

Haven't started the invoicing of those yet. Still playing catch up after a much needed weeklong vacation.

I have them but haven't opened the box yet. If all is well invoicing for the Leo coins should start by next week at the latest. Also watch for the Virgo announcement within the next week.

Thanks

I bought them for an August birthday so I'm anxiously awaiting them too!!

For those of you that are just now reserving, please remember that is not a guarantee that there will be some left.

What usually happens is that all the reservations don't come through once invoices are sent out. They are sent out in the order the reservations are made.

Thanks

Eric K

For those of you that are just now reserving, please remember that is not a guarantee that there will be some left.

What usually happens is that all the reservations don't come through once invoices are sent out. They are sent out in the order the reservations are made.

Thanks

Eric K

I am still waiting on my invoice for the leo coin And I just preorded the virgos

Any update on the Leo coin?

Thanks

Tim

SLabyFam

I had been planning on buying each member in my family a coin for their zodiac symbol, Virgo was to be the first, but since it wasn't announced on here that it had started to sell until I asked and Glenn informed me where to go. I have come to find out that while I was able to reserve one using the website, they have sold out, and I will not be receiving one...not quite what I had hoped when I started planning the birthday surprise for my kids and wife. Perhaps USAGeocoins will be nice enough to announce the start of sales/reservations for the remaining coins, so I don't have to check their site every day.

If anyone has ordered a few extra of the Virgo coins and would be willing to sell/trade for it, please PM/email me...otherwise its off to ebay I go.

I had been planning on buying each member in my family a coin for their zodiac symbol, Virgo was to be the first, but since it wasn't announced on here that it had started to sell until I asked and Glenn informed me where to go. I have come to find out that while I was able to reserve one using the website, they have sold out, and I will not be receiving one...not quite what I had hoped when I started planning the birthday surprise for my kids and wife. Perhaps USAGeocoins will be nice enough to announce the start of sales/reservations for the remaining coins, so I don't have to check their site every day.

If anyone has ordered a few extra of the Virgo coins and would be willing to sell/trade for it, please PM/email me...otherwise its off to ebay I go.

Greets sorry for your unability to attain a coin, I did not order these or any in the series or indeed I would send one your way ! , On USA Geocoin site there is a mailing list you can sign up for to get future notice of coin releases, Glenn

Greets sorry for your unability to attain a coin, I did not order these or any in the series or indeed I would send one your way ! , On USA Geocoin site there is a mailing list you can sign up for to get future notice of coin releases, Glenn

Already signed up. And I see that the next coin is available for reservation, so if anyone is looking for the next in the series, I'd suggest you reserve yours now.

Zman:

First notices are sent out to members of our mailing list.

Zman:

Nevermind, just saw your above post you already joined. :-)

Zman:

Nevermind, just saw your above post you already joined. :-)

Yeah, I got a messaged titled bounceback, but it said that my status was confirmed, so I hope that it was successfull. And I understand that a reservation doesn't mean that I'm guarenteed a coin, just seems wierd that you posted a notice about the first two coins, but didn't post the third, had I known thats how things were going to go down, I'd have acted differently to assure a coin.

Thanks.

Yeah, I got a messaged titled bounceback, but it said that my status was confirmed, so I hope that it was successfull. And I understand that a reservation doesn't mean that I'm guarenteed a coin, just seems wierd that you posted a notice about the first two coins, but didn't post the third, had I known thats how things were going to go down, I'd have acted differently to assure a coin.

Thanks.

Just to verify when you get a chance send me an e-mail to support at usageocoins dot com so I can make sure you are on the list.

Eric K

I have Virgo coins. I am looking to trade one for a Libra coin