Ncr But Team Thorny Had The Baby This Morning!

GA Cacher

8:01 AM EST 7/04/2006

A Bouncing Baby Boy! No name yet . On Team Thorny Coin he was the peanut icon.

7pounds 1 ounce

18 3/4 inches

Mom ( Fate) and Dad and Baby are all doing well. Mom is worn out this was here first baby abd she was in labor 20 hours!

e-mail them at thorny1ATgmailDOTcom

I know this isn't totally coin related but as most of you know them in this forum I thought I should post here!

If there is a problem with hte post blame me.

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes and kind words! "Peanut" is doing great, he and Mom are resting well.

My vote for a name was, in celebration of the historic and momentous day, Benjamin Franklin Thorny. Momma has shot that down, something about a lot to live up to for such a little guy, so we are in negotiations presently :D

Cigar coins anyone? J/K!!!

Good caching and a Happy 4th to everyone!!!

T1

Congratulations, Team Thorny. As a father of four I can say that my kids have enhanced my caching fun (they can stoop down real low -- not draw attention as they scavenge a site for a stash -- and all of their finds are credited to my account! :drama:

Best wishes to the family!

Edited by 6 Feet More

Of course there are pictures! All you needed to do was ask :D

Our thanks for the many prayers and well wishes, Fate and Peanut/Firecracker are doing great, although sleep is at a premium price around here right now. He has his Daddy's temper come meal times but is as sweet as his Mother otherwise (shameless attempt for brownie points).

Stay tuned for further updates as he has indicated repeatedly his displeasure in not being allowed to find or place a cache yet. :D

all tuckered out from his big day :D

8491d856-04f8-42e6-b22c-8b5f4167b09b.jpg

T1 and Peanut

fadf6fb5-0287-4073-b17f-a03d8fa97493.jpg

the Peanut Burrito

d1aa08f6-c80d-4543-8836-b7a91c68f904.jpg

Of course there are pictures! All you needed to do was ask :D

Our thanks for the many prayers and well wishes, Fate and Peanut/Firecracker are doing great, although sleep is at a premium price around here right now. He has his Daddy's temper come meal times but is as sweet as his Mother otherwise (shameless attempt for brownie points).

Stay tuned for further updates as he has indicated repeatedly his displeasure in not being allowed to find or place a cache yet. :D

Awwwww!!!

Thanks for the pictures Thorny!!!