The Lost Cacher Coin

JFandC

Each year for the Halloween, I place a special cache in my area. I used Halloween 2004: The Lost Cacher as an inspiration for my first Geocoin.

05fe283d-3bf3-4c75-bd78-74db0f9b4d3e.jpg

db738dfb-d10d-4ce3-86ad-a22cf6c7deb1.jpg

The coin is 1.75” with Black nickel finish. It is a limited edition of 100 with white letters and an ultra limited edition of 11 with red letters. Trackable at geocaching.com. Limit of 1 coin per cacher no exceptions. I will not mint an other run of this coin. It is your opportunity to get it right now.

I have 35 coins with white letters for sell at $9 + shipping.

Shipping fees: Canada: $1.75, USA $2.50, International $4.25. All prices are in US funds.

Send me an e-mail with “Purchase Lost Cacher Coin” at the top of the message. Please include the following in the message:

Name:

Caching Name:

Address:

Paypal e-mail:

I have 25 coins with white letters for trade. I want to trade them for your own personal coin only.

Send me an e-mail with “Trade White Lost Cacher Coin” at the top of the message.

The coins with red letters are for very special trades only. I currently have 5 available. I will only consider very limited edition coins or old and rare ones. Send me an e-mail with “Trade Red Lost Cacher Coin” at the top of the message.

I will process the coins for sell and the trades of the White coins on a first come first serve basis. For the red coins trades I will wait a few days and take the best offers. I will do my best to ship the coins this weekend.

Edited by JF&C

I have 25 coins with white letters for trade. I want to trade them for your own personal coin only.

Send me an e-mail with “Trade White Lost Cacher Coin” in the subject line.

The coins with red letters are for very special trades only. I currently have 5 available. I will only consider very limited edition coins or old and rare ones. Send me an e-mail with “Trade Red Lost Cacher Coin” in the subject line.

I will process the coins for sell and the trades of the White coins on a first come first serve basis. For the red coins trades I will wait a few days and take the best offers. I will do my best to ship the coins this weekend.

I'd love to send you an email as per your instructions, but I can't find an actual email address and writing to you through groudspeak will not allow me to add a subject line. So I'll send you a message that way anyway and hope for the best!

Send me an e-mail with “Trade White Lost Cacher Coin” in the subject line.

The coins with red letters are for very special trades only. I currently have 5 available. I will only consider very limited edition coins or old and rare ones. Send me an e-mail with “Trade Red Lost Cacher Coin” in the subject line.

I'd love to send you an email as per your instructions, but I can't find an actual email address and writing to you through groudspeak will not allow me to add a subject line. So I'll send you a message that way anyway and hope for the best!

Good point. I modified my original posting. Thanks.

Each year for the Halloween, I place a special cache in my area. I used Halloween 2004: The Lost Cacher as an inspiration for my first Geocoin.

05fe283d-3bf3-4c75-bd78-74db0f9b4d3e.jpg

db738dfb-d10d-4ce3-86ad-a22cf6c7deb1.jpg

The coin is 1.75” with Black nickel finish. It is a limited edition of 100 with white letters and an ultra limited edition of 11 with red letters. Trackable at geocaching.com. Limit of 1 coin per cacher no exceptions. I will not mint an other run of this coin. It is your opportunity to get it right now.

I have 35 coins with white letters for sell at $9 + shipping.

Shipping fees: Canada: $1.75, USA $2.50, International $4.25. All prices are in US funds.

Send me an e-mail with “Purchase Lost Cacher Coin” at the top of the message. Please include the following in the message:

Name:

Caching Name:

Address:

Paypal e-mail:

Send me an e-mail with “Trade White Lost Cacher Coin” at the top of the message.

The coins with red letters are for very special trades only. I currently have 5 available. I will only consider very limited edition coins or old and rare ones. Send me an e-mail with “Trade Red Lost Cacher Coin” at the top of the message.

Email sent. Thanx for the opportunity.

Thank you to everybody that sent me messages. Later tonight I will send Paypal invoices.

Tomorrow I will contact everybody regarding the trades.

I will ship everything this weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

Invoice received & paid! Thanx for the opportunity <_<

Edited by Chooch72

Hi,

I am almost ready to ship the coins. Tomorrow I will go to the post office.

All the coins are bubble wrap inside tyvek envelopes.

Only 2 people didn't paid the invoices and I am missing the mailing address for a trade (sent e-mail). I will be away from the 10th to the 17th without Internet. Hopefully, I will get all the info tomorrow.

Hi,

I am done with the red coins but still have some white one for trades.

A message to the 501 Gang. I received your 2 e-mails and sent you replies (used the e-mail address on your GC.com profile page). Please send me an other message with youe e-mail in the message. I hope it will work this time.