Just Ordered My 60csx! Amazon Have Massive Discount!

Hey everyone!

I just ordered my 60Csx off Amazon for a steal price at $399.87 It's going to me an amazing upgrade from my Magellan GPS 315 :anicute:

Also i live in Australia so im saving quite a bit by getting it in US, shipped to friends then shipped to me. They work out to about ~$US635 to buy here downunder.

Anyway just letting everyone know who doesnt already that Amazon has a great deal on at the moment, 25% off so what better time to get one.

Another thing to people considering getting a 60Csx, they are amazing units (well compared to my current one) and dont be put off by all the 60Csx "problems", "bugs" and "issues" because as with the late 60Cs im sure all these problems will be ironed out with formware releases.

Anyway, im all happy :ph34r: and ill be sure to let you all know how the whole "Getting Overseas" thing goes...

Cheers.

Angus

In addition to the good price Amazon has a price guarantee for 30 days on all items they sell directly from amazon.com. So if the price of the 60CSx you just bought drops within that time frame you are entitled to the new lower price.

There are two easy ways to keep an eye on the price

--- Go ahead and add all the items you bought to your cart again and save it. Then next time you visit Amazon click on your account and it will show you the current price for the items. To get the discount is as simple as sending an email from the Amazon website to customer care requesting a refund.

--- Register your item at the frozen deals website, http://www.frozenwarrior.com/~pricewatch/ and they will send you an email when the price changes.

I was able to use this to get an even deeper discount than my initial price.

Last