Family Rate?

cynwood

Is there any possibility of having a family membership rate? My 7-year old is my geo buddy and so I set up an accout for him. He lives with me and uses my computer, but if we do a member's only cache he won't be able to log the find. I know the fee is not that much and it is worth it, but I can't afford to pay for 2 of us (and possibly 3 when my 11-year old gets back from his summer with dad).

Found my first MO by accident. Didn't know that it was one until I went to log it in. Found another loophole for logging it. Went to cache page and clicked on log it, then signed out of my name and back in with my sons. He now has a MO logged even if he can't see the page.

I have no problem with paying the member fee, but when you double, tripple, etc. it adds up. I am supporting 6 people by myself on a Walmart salary and it is all I can do to make it week to week. I would rather have that $2.50 or so to put into gas or buy a couple more things for leaving in caches; than to purchase another membership for my 7 year old son who lives in my house. I think that we should be able to extend the membership to the kids in our home. Even a family group rate would be reasonable rather then each one individually.

I know that MOs make up a small percentage of the caches, but if I'm near one I'm going to grab it; and my kids will want their smileys too.

I wouldn't worry too much about those member only caches. They make up such a miniscule portion of the population of caches out there that you ought to be able to hunt caches for two or three lifetimes without needing to log one. :(:D:(

I just did a search of the nearest 100 caches to me. 35 of them are MO. That's a good chunk of caches. I guess it all depends on where you live.

I wouldn't worry too much about those member only caches. They make up such a miniscule portion of the population of caches out there that you ought to be able to hunt caches for two or three lifetimes without needing to log one. :(:D:(

I just did a search of the nearest 100 caches to me. 35 of them are MO. That's a good chunk of caches. I guess it all depends on where you live.

35 out of 100! I think there's only about 2-3 in my whole area! Which is about 2-3 out of 100