Geocacher On Jeopardy

A "She" cacher huh. There was a man on there once who Geocached, so this is a new person.

Cool, we heard from the last cacher on Jepardy here in the forums, maybe this one will show up too.

I saw the show and the watched the gal tell Alex about Geocaching but I didn't catch where she was from either. I was up at Sony Picture studios a week ago and they are totally rebuilding the Jeopardy set. It looks pretty cool! They are on summer hiatus now but taping starts mid July with the new set.

Aloha!

Yes that was me, the "& JRR" part of this team. If there was another cacher on the show Alex didn't remember, as he specifically said, he had never heard of geocaching before. Our little chat was actually edited for TV, because he said he had an old GPRr in his closet that he never used!

We actually just watched the show today as we were caching on Kauai and weren't ready to quit when the show aired (since we knew what happened & all).

As for writing my geohandle, I didn't know for sure I'd be talking about geocaching with Alex. All the contestants are asked to list 5 unique hobbies, experiences, etc. and then Alex picks the one he wants to talk about during the show.

Judy

PS: It was a very fun experience, even if I didn't win. Plus we got to find a few caches in LA. :drama:

Aloha!

Yes that was me, the "& JRR" part of this team. If there was another cacher on the show Alex didn't remember, as he specifically said, he had never heard of geocaching before. Our little chat was actually edited for TV, because he said he had an old GPRr in his closet that he never used!

We actually just watched the show today as we were caching on Kauai and weren't ready to quit when the show aired (since we knew what happened & all).

As for writing my geohandle, I didn't know for sure I'd be talking about geocaching with Alex. All the contestants are asked to list 5 unique hobbies, experiences, etc. and then Alex picks the one he wants to talk about during the show.

Judy

PS: It was a very fun experience, even if I didn't win. Plus we got to find a few caches in LA. :lol:

You looked good on the show! I know a lot of the answers sitting on my couch, but if I was on camera I'm not sure what I would remember! :drama::D

Edited by TrailGators
Aloha!

Alex's memory is short then :drama:Here is the previous "geocaching on Jeopardy!" discussion. The cacher was RichAromas who also spoke up in the thread about his visit to the show.

Congrats on making it, even if you didn't win it big!

:lol: