Devon Caches

Its time to go on holiday again, this time to Devon. We shall be hitching up on Friday and with our trusty caching equipment packed, heading off to spend 2 weeks in Paignton.

So once again we need you views on which caches really shouldn't be missed. We won't be limiting ourselves to Paignton, so anywhere within about an hour or so by car will be fine, (possibly even 2).

We had planned another holiday in October but with the stress, strain and time consuming business of moving house (which will probably be around then) we won't be able to fit another holiday in, so we want to make this one an especially good one.

:laughing:

My virtual in Paignton of course :D and if you are up for some adventure and don't mind getting muddy, as Dave says, the Underworld series is amazing (not up to everyone's taste though). There are a lot of caches on Dartmoor, but I love the coast down in that part of Devon. The coastline is wonderful on a day when there is a nice view along the cliffs.

Enjoy!

I can't recommend any caches in Devon as we have never cached there, but perhaps you could rescue our "Short Way Round" TB which has been stuck in a TB Hotel since 2nd April! :drama:

GCPG33 Travelbug Travelodge

It needs to move towards Cornwall. Any help you can give would be much appreciated! :lol:

I wil make a note of it and do our best! We are hoping to wander into Cornwall anyway.

davy boy Posted Jul 3 2006, 09:13 PM

This is an ace series,The underworld series and not to be missed.

If you want some company doing them mail me as would not mind doing them again!

Thank you - that is so kind - not sure if I am brave enough to do that series yet. But hooking up with a fellow cacher is always fun so by all means join us

All the others sound good too, and GUK has brought up some little gems. Just one more day to go!

I can't recommend any caches in Devon as we have never cached there, but perhaps you could rescue our "Short Way Round" TB which has been stuck in a TB Hotel since 2nd April! :D

GCPG33 Travelbug Travelodge

It needs to move towards Cornwall. Any help you can give would be much appreciated! :D

I wil make a note of it and do our best! We are hoping to wander into Cornwall anyway.

Thank you - we would really appreciate it if you could help this TB achieve the first part of its mission. We will watch the relevant space!