How To Change The "officers" Title.

I think if you want different names you have to make them different ranks (click on Group Ranks to add another rank/name). They can all have the same permissions but you'll need to change the officers to the new rank/names that you've added. I think that's how it works although I haven't tried it in practice.

HELP

1st officer------myself

then another line for `1st officer....all the priviledges (automatic)

Next 2 officers "Ambrosia" ..somehow moved up ???

....and jdwms 1950...from 7th place to second.........

How do I move any officer into another position.????

When I look at my first 2 officer....there is no "Demote" or "Change of Rank"

The next 2 ...BruceS and ChapterhouseInc....do show demotion or change of rank.links.

Next problem.. When I want to change the last 2 officers up a rank or two the box will not register a "Rank Number", but when I send the link/ note to Bruce and Chapterhouse ...I get the following.

Cast from string" " to type 'Long' is not valid.

Been trying to change officers and getting really peeved off as they don't show up on the "Group Ranks" so I have no idea who would be getting what number either. :D:laughing::mad:

This "Category" is up for adoption so the reason I want to change "Ranks'" is that next designated person will get the "Category" after I resign.

MY Groups - Officers Page for "Scenic Roadside Look-outs"

How do I move any officer into another position.????

When I look at my first 2 officer.... there is no "Demote" or "Change of Rank" :laughing:

The next 2 ...BruceS and ChapterhouseInc....do show demotion or change of rank links.

No solutions or just no answers??? P.2 B. or anyone?

Jake

What I have done is go to your groups page and then in the right hand corner click on group ranks. A new window opens up and at the bottom of that page you can change the rank number for that Category. IF you bump them up to number 1 and reduce everyone down to number 2 number one is at the top.