The "feep" Contest -- Coming Soon

Lemon Fresh Dog

Gee.....I guy can't GIVE coins away! :surprise:

Sadly, I still haven't had anyone claim the "I moved a Feep" prize....and those that released them seem to be quiet about their addresses :(

Almost time for the next draw! - although with winter upon us, it seems I am getting less logs.

I didn't want to get greedy after already receiving one of your coins right after this contest started :huh:.

These are the Feeps we released:

"Feep" #31: Denali, 20,320'

"Feep" #32: Sultana, 17,400',

"Feep" #33: St. Elias, 18, 008'

"Feep" #34: Mount Blackburn, 16,390'

"Feep" #35: Cache Mountain, 4772'

"Feep" #36: Mount Billy Mitchell, 7218'

"Feep" #37: Mount Odessey, 4539'

Well I have Feep 4: "Max" So far I've just moved him from a cache to my home coordinates, but he'll be back in a cache tomorrow, does that count?

YES! It does! So you are the winner!

(I have been away and am just back at it)... I have several packages to mail out and will do the December draw as well.

How cool! :D I believe that Feep Max is now in the hands of some cachers who live in Okinanawa Japan.

Will send an e-mail with my address.

jrr

Woohoo! :D:D

(from Feep Max's proud owner)

Howdy I did not know about your contest until just now! I bought a Jeep rescue from Wal-Mart and hooked a TB tag to it and called it a feep! Hope you don't mind. I launched it several weeks ago! You came up with a great idea long before I did! Look for it in my profile! I named it for a hill near my childhood home!

Howdy I did not know about your contest until just now! I bought a Jeep rescue from Wal-Mart and hooked a TB tag to it and called it a feep! Hope you don't mind. I launched it several weeks ago! You came up with a great idea long before I did! Look for it in my profile! I named it for a hill near my childhood home!

Very cool!

Well I have Feep 4: "Max" So far I've just moved him from a cache to my home coordinates, but he'll be back in a cache tomorrow, does that count?

YES! It does! So you are the winner!

(I have been away and am just back at it)... I have several packages to mail out and will do the December draw as well.

I had forgotten all about this, but did you ever mail this? Did I not send you my address? Anyway if you sent it, looks like it may have been lost in the mail.

Wow....I've been a bad. bad dog.....

Okay folks, I WILL mail everything out this week and I WILL draw five or six more winners!! :lol:

Live gets busy - and I apologize for the lack of "feeding" this thread has gotten. I am getting plenty of logs though! (sort of a constant reminder to get my mail out!)