Geo-swag

chameleon family

We're nowhere near Toronto, but we have TB's in stock here in Victoria and we offer seeing/touchy/feely if you're in town :huh: . It's a loooong drive though <_< .

Let me know if you want us to pop some in the mail on Tuesday; that's the best we can offer you. At least they're light and small :) . We're going to have geoswag, Groundspeak gear and more coins after we launch the updated Landsharkz site later this summer.

Hi ,

You can try Angie's Outdoor Angie's Outdoor

80 Dunlop St. E

Barrie, Ontario

L4M 1A4 Canada

If you make your way to Halifax, Nova Scotia we have loads of Geocaching gear in stock. As well as ammo cans and Rite in the Rain supplies! If you are looking for Bison containers for micro caches we are also a dealer for those.

Our coin minting is up and running. You will be able to see the coins we have already produced as soon as our new web site is on the air (or Internet :huh:) !

Drop by and visit if you are in the area or check out the web site for reliable, flat rate, and insured shipping options!

The 3 Geeks Outdoor Store

Edited by The Lost Geeks

Thanks for the info guys, I will check out your online stores. as for angies. they are out of TB's and dont know when they will have new stock.

Hey, since I am new to geocaching, can you tell me about geo coins, can anyone mint them and get them registered to geocaching.com? I have seen wooden ones with no tracking number what are those about?

thanks