How Do I Veiw My Userpage On Geocaching.com?

Lopezman

While logged on to geocaching.com, click on My Account on the left side of the screen in the column under the geocaching logo.

i ment my profile

On the upper right side of your "My Account" main page you'll see something in a rectangular box that lists the number of caches that you've found.

Click on that and it will take you to your profile page.

By the way, you shouldn't be starting the same thread in two different parts of the forum. You may want to close the other one before a moderator does.

At the lower left of the thread page you'll see a drop-down list of options. One of them is to close the thread.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Oh no you don't, that is all wrong.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll get a boat, drink beer, and stay out on the lake all night every weekend."

:huh:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Oh no you don't, that is all wrong.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll get a boat, drink beer, and stay out on the lake all night every weekend to get those Terrain 5 caches on islands."

:huh:

Fixed. :)

Edited by RichardMoore