Suncatcher 2006

crake

Thanks for all of the great comments....

and I have some good news.... The majority of the 1st production is due tomorrow sans sleeves. I need to repack the coins and will ship them out throughout the week. Most people with open orders should be getting their coins soon!

For those with unpaid reservations, I'm expecting those coins in 4 weeks. I will open orders once we get closer.

A large shipment arrived and I'm sorting and packing now. A lot of the orders will ship over the next few days.

Hi,

I´m still waiting for my reservation. It´s the 2 Suncacher coins + Monarch + Navstar. Do you know when they will be ready for delivery?

Also, i believe that i haven´t paid for them yet (and didn´t received any invoice) , but i can´t check right now. Can you confirm this?

Regards

Alberto

Recieved my set today as well!!

CRACK!!

Another one "outta da park" for Crake!

Awesome, just Awesome!! :P

Chris, there is one thing for sure, when you make a coin, I can always be sure that I will be getting nothing less than an A-1 Top Choice quality coin.

Keep up the good GREAT work!! :P

D-man :)

Yeah the weight surprised me as well. Then it made sense given the amount of metal missing. Also the process had to be zinc-alloy injection to get the fine metal lattice and that's a lighter metal than brass.

But that's ok, I've got a couple of heavy 2" coins coming up that'll make up for it. Or you can get the giant Sun Stone medallion which is 4" at 4mm :laughing:

Chris,

The pictures don't do the coin justice...

Outstanding and well worth the wait.

Keep up the good work.

:blink:

P. S. Can we use your Suncatcher pictures on the web page for our activated coin ? Or do you have an alternate that is public domain ?

You are most welcome to use the photos from my coin list for your coin log sheet. , Just not for resale, Glenn

PS Recieved my coins as well they are grand, indeed, Great concept another of -crakes- works of art :huh:

WOW :) These are awesome! What a find they will be for cachers! First thing they'll do is hold it up to the light! I'd love to be a pesky mosquito & see the looks on their faces if they have never seen one of these before. Ya know, these are nice enough, I don't think you'll ever get tired of finding them in caches & holding them up to the light, over & over & over again!

:anitongue: The pictures just don't do the coin justice as everyone has said. They are truely outstanding and are well worth the wait. I thought you would never top your tracking time but I was wrong. Please keep up the good work and your zest for perfection. Edited by big rick

Domestic folks get notified by USPS and paypal. International orders don't have an automated notification (but not a bad idea). Right now almost all orders have gone out and I emailed everyone last week who has NOT yet shipped to let them know of the delay.

That said, if you email me your pyapal email address I can look up your specific order status.

Being a relatively newbie GeoCoin collector (but rapidly making up for lost time!), I saw a reference in this thread to "displaying" coins. I've seen the wooden display trays, but I'm more interested in something that will hold a large number of coins, and has some sort of protection for them, like a plastic covering?

Do any of you have a suggestion for a binder, or some sort of carrying case to take them safely to Events?

TIA,

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

of The GeoGadgets Team

-= The Maine Californians =-

Being a relatively newbie GeoCoin collector (but rapidly making up for lost time!), I saw a reference in this thread to "displaying" coins. I've seen the wooden display trays, but I'm more interested in something that will hold a large number of coins, and has some sort of protection for them, like a plastic covering?

Do any of you have a suggestion for a binder, or some sort of carrying case to take them safely to Events?

There are several options (and a couple of older threads on them) but a good system seems to be baseball collector inserts for a 3 ring binder with foam or cardboard cut out to hold each coin. There may have to be some sort of velcro attachment to prevent coins from sliding out.

OMG.

I cannot believe how beautiful these coins are. Pictures cannot do them justice. You have to see them and hold them up to the light to see what magnificent coins they really are. Fantastic job.

They're just in and defintely the most beautiful coins (not only Geocoins) I've ever seen.

Thanks a lot!

BalkanSabranje

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=124422

Pictures of the folder that I've made are at the bottom. Basically the foam around the coin is tight enough to not allow slippage inside the card holder. Works out great.

More on topic, I got my 2 pair of suncatchers on last Saturday... and gave one away to geofriend. They're definately very light. :}

Any idea of the timeframe for invoicing, and shipping?

Yeap! Do you? Do you? Do you? Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?Do you? Do you? Do you?

I´m getting too anxious :blink::o:unsure::unsure::lol:

Edited by manchanegra

:unsure:

Here's an update... the last few coins from the 1st order are almost ready. The coins for those who have unpaid reservations are in production as are Astrolabe. Once I get confirmation on ship dates I'll send out email to everyone with reservations with a link to the store where preorders can be placed.

Well here's the deal. A shipment of coins have been sitting in China for a few days now waiting for PVC sleeves and inserts. They were suppose to ship today but no dice. So hopefully they'll ship tomorrow. This puts them in my hands Wednesday and I intend to pack that night. This would fullfill all open orders from the 1st round.

Production on the 2nd round has been going on for a few weeks now.