Need Officers For New Group - Gardening

Hello everyone,

Need you help in identifying enough new officers to get a gardening group together.

This group is being designed to be able to set up categories for different types of gardens that are available to visit in out communities.

Examples include:

Rose Garden

Dahlia Garden

Japanesse Garden

Perrinial Garden

Cactus Garden

and any other great ideas you might have.

Please join this group and let me know if you would be interested in being an officer. I have some sites in place to get us going once we can set the categories.

Gardening Group Page

Edited by pdxmickey

Hello everyone,

Need you help in identifying enough new officers to get a gardening group together.

This group is being designed to be able to set up categories for different types of gardens that are available to visit in out communities.

Examples include:

Rose Garden

Dahlia Garden

Japanesse Garden

Perrinial Garden

Cactus Garden

and any other great ideas you might have.

Please join this group and let me know if you would be interested in being an officer. I have some sites in place to get us going once we can set the categories.

Gardening Group Page

First, you need to turn "open enrollment" ON, or send individual invitations to particular members.

Second, there is already a Botanical Gardens category, so you will need to be careful in your description to distinguish your category from that one.