If You Want A Geobone......

Lemon Fresh Dog

Hello all.

I'll be in Boston sometime in the next 15 days and I plan on dropping some coins into caches. There will be some for travel (trackable/activated), but I will also be dropping one of my few remaining Geobones and some of my LFD CAC tokens (both non-trackable and, hence trade items).

It also looks like I'll be travelling in November, but that's later. Good luck!

Here Boy ... Here Boy ... Here Boy.

Just where has that LFD gone? Boston huh ... I'm heading that way too, but it sounds like I'll be back before you.

Keep an eye out for some JWID coins floating thru New England too during the beginning to middle of July.

See Ya on the Trails!

JWID

Well....considering where you live, there's a good likelyhood that you may find one someday. I'm probably not going to be out that way this summer, but if there was a cache in Jordan River next Spring/Summer there's a good chance it would attract dogs......

You'd better bring a couple of those LFD bones to the West Coast so the Landsharkz don't have to tussle with the big ol' Whitebear to get one :laughing::laughing::laughing: I'd rather take on a cougar, YIKES!

Don't play with me like that! When I saw East Coast, I thought yay! LFD is coming to the Maritimes! Your bones have been on my want list for a while. :huh: Any plans of coming through to the wonderful East Coast of Canada?

Actually --- yes. However, you'll probably see a version 2 or 3 by the time I make it. (next summer we want to drive all the east coast provinces)

What about over in the UK :laughing:

Well....no plans to travel there anytime soon (but you never know, if I get a contract). There is one as a Travel Bug that has been in the UK and may still be there.

Anyhow. I would like to formally apologize to any place on the planet that is missing out! :laughing:

There are at least many travel bug ones out there (Finland, Spain, France, Germany, US, Canada).

psst....Austrailia --- this is your turn.

The next version will be out in August and I'll be looking for some folks to "seed the planet" with the Travel Bugs -- which ussually comes with a freebie.

Anyone that PM's me now will NOT be eligilble :laughing:

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog

thanks LFD i will keep an eye on the UK TB and see if it moves near me, at the moment its a good few hundred miles away.

Hope you dont think i was being cheeky in my last post i only ment i would like to see a bone sorry if i offended :laughing:

What about over in the UK :laughing:

Well....no plans to travel there anytime soon (but you never know, if I get a contract). There is one as a Travel Bug that has been in the UK and may still be there.

Anyhow. I would like to formally apologize to any place on the planet that is missing out! :laughing:

There are at least many travel bug ones out there (Finland, Spain, France, Germany, US, Canada).

psst....Austrailia --- this is your turn.

The next version will be out in August and I'll be looking for some folks to "seed the planet" with the Travel Bugs -- which ussually comes with a freebie.

Anyone that PM's me now will NOT be eligilble :laughing:

Im still waiting. :laughing:

thanks LFD i will keep an eye on the UK TB and see if it moves near me, at the moment its a good few hundred miles away.

Hope you dont think i was being cheeky in my last post i only ment i would like to see a bone sorry if i offended :anicute:

Good lord no! I never take offense at folks asking on this coin.. I just wish I could be more accomondating, but these are scarce for me too! I imagine that almost everyone with an older coin gets a few e-mails a month asking about them.

For example, I plan to e-mail Moun10Bike every day until I get a ver1 --- haha! :ph34r: Just kidding -- that would be pretty UN-cool.