Geo-profiles

DJKing

I agree on this for all things! Profiles, sigs, tb pages......etc. I understand that we don't want these things to get too long, but for those of us who use a lot of html, the characters really add up. :unsure:

BTW - this probably should be in the Geocaching.com Web Site forum....

I agree on this for all things! Profiles, sigs, tb pages......etc. I understand that we don't want these things to get too long, but for those of us who use a lot of html, the characters really add up. :unsure:

How much room do you need? If your profile is getting that big you really should start thinking about making a myspace profile or getting your own website.

I agree on this for all things! Profiles, sigs, tb pages......etc. I understand that we don't want these things to get too long, but for those of us who use a lot of html, the characters really add up. :o

How much room do you need? If your profile is getting that big you really should start thinking about making a myspace profile or getting your own website.

I'm most concerned about my tb page. But it has movement, so I can't make a picture and link to it. :unsure:

I think Geocaching.com should give you more space in your profile. 5000 characters is it right now. If anything, more space should be a feature for premium members.

I took a look at your profile. Have you ever thought about making your favorites and milestones in to shared and public bookmarks?

I agree on this for all things! Profiles, sigs, tb pages......etc. I understand that we don't want these things to get too long, but for those of us who use a lot of html, the characters really add up. :D

I'm most concerned about my tb page. But it has movement, so I can't make a picture and link to it. :unsure:

The image you have for me isn't moving :o

I agree on this for all things! Profiles, sigs, tb pages......etc. I understand that we don't want these things to get too long, but for those of us who use a lot of html, the characters really add up. :o

I'm most concerned about my tb page. But it has movement, so I can't make a picture and link to it. :D

The image you have for me isn't moving :unsure:

<nevermind>

Edited by Ambrosia

Mine takes up hardley any space on my profile

<p><iframe src="http://www.deego.co.uk/web/gc/1data.htm"
	width="700" height="500"></iframe></p>

And its fully dynamic :D:unsure: plus I can use the same data on my website and only have to change one page :o:D

Edited by Deego