Anyone Selling Used Mapsend?

I've got an Explorist XL model, so I need the version of direct route thats compatable with this unit. I also want to pick up topo 3d. If anyone out there has either of these for sale, I'd love to hear from you. Email me at edelsite@yahoo.com

Thanks

Erick

Just wanted to clearify that I'm interested in direct route, topo 3d or both.

I'm interested in a copy of DirectRoute too, so if you luck onto a good source let me know. I'll do the same.

The current retail prices are a bit more than I want to pay for something that might or might not work for me. (Recently got burned that way on a copy of Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005. It's not "bad", it just isn't as good as I'd hoped.)

Just wanted to clearify that I'm interested in direct route, topo 3d or both.

I'm interested in a copy of DirectRoute too, so if you luck onto a good source let me know. I'll do the same.

The current retail prices are a bit more than I want to pay for something that might or might not work for me. (Recently got burned that way on a copy of Microsoft Streets & Trips 2005. It's not "bad", it just isn't as good as I'd hoped.)

I broke down and bought a copy of the topo 3d on ebay for $50. Not too bad since they want $149 on the Magellan website. Cheapest I could find the direct route was $68 for version 2.0 or $100 for the Version 3 on DVD. If find a decent deal, I'll let you know about it.