A Newbie Asks:what To Do After Tb Reaches Goal?

Nomenature

Howdy all:

We are new to GC. Yesterday we picked-up a TB and are now taking it to Walt Disney World today for some pics. This was it's goal. I sent eMail to the owner last night asking what theyt would like us to do. But in case they don't answer before we leave in 2 days -- what's the right thing for us to do?

many thanks in advance for advice! We are having great fun with this!

Momma Nomenature.

If you can, take lots of photos of it in and around Disney to upload to the bug page. I love photos of my bugs, and I'm sure the owner of this bug would love to see them.

If I had the bug and didn't hear back from the owner before heading home, I'd probably take the bug home with me. That would give the owner a little more time to respond. If no response was received, I'd release the bug in a cache near my home. That would give the bug more mileage and allow it to make the trek back to Florida again.

Thanks y'all.

It was fun asking Disney "cast members" in costume for photos with this TB today. They looked very puzzled when I explained what we needed, then donned that "whatever" smile for the pose.

We'll take it back to Cali with us. There's a plenty-o caches in and near Davis, where we live!

Momma Nomen.